Explore and Analytics Functionality
We are delighted to introduce our explore and analytics features for our MonoX Testnet. Explore and analytics are a set of brand-new features to improve your user experience while using the MonoX platform.
We are excited to extend our testing to our new features. The functionality testing is an extension of our rigorous testing process to ensure our mission to deliver to users our best product before the full launch.
📣 Duration: THE TESTNET WILL NOW END ON JULY 18th. So that these new features can be introduced and thoroughly tested.
A $20,000 reward pool of $MONO will be distributed amongst participants for engaging in various activities. This is the same pool as the Kovan and Mumbai testers.
Eligibility: Anybody is open to participate.
If you have not already signed up, please make sure to sign up for the Beta here. This will make you eligible for the rewards pool.
- We will be using a new feedback form so that existing members can submit their submission
Users can learn about new tokens listings with our analytics page, detailing metrics that you all know with a lovely and beautiful user interface.
Some of the key metrics that analytics will allow you to track:
- 24H trading volume
- 24H fees generated
- vUSD conversion rate
- Total liquidity graph (24H, 1W)
- Volume graph (24H, 1W)
Users can learn more about amazing new projects that you can trade on the MonoX platform. Explore enables you to find the following information easily:
- Recently Added — Tokens that have been added in the last 24H
- Biggest Gains — Biggest % price gains in the last 24H
- Biggest Drops — Biggest % price drops in the last 24H
- Most Active — Highest trading volume tokens in the last 24H
Wait there’s more, here’s another feature!
With URL Share, every project pair will have a direct link to the MonoX swap page protecting our users from scams. The safety of our users is our top priority. Check out the following pairs on our testnet using direct links:
You can simply create a share a trading pair by selecting both the tokens on the swap page and copy the URL link in your browser.
Explore and Analytics Functionality Testing
Help us test our explore and analytics functionality by following the few simple steps below:
- Mint a new token using tokenmint.io on the Kovan Testnet
- Create a pool your newly minted token on MonoSwap
- Add your liquidity for your token
- Perform a few swaps on your token.
🔎 Check the following:
- Is your new token ticker displayed in the explore page?
- Is the newly added liquidity reflected on your token page? You can check this by hovering your mouse over the 24H Total Liquidity graph?
- Is the volume reflected correctly?
- Are your trades reflected for 24H Total Liquidity?
- Do the fees for swapping look right? We charge a max of 0.3% of all trades, so if you total all fees within the last 24 hours it should roughly match 0.3%
- Does trading activity look right? This is for swaps, add liquidity, and remove liquidity.
- For the most active token, how does the volume look?
* Any activity may take up to 1 hour to be reflected due to limitations of the testnet, so grab yourself a coffee and take a break ☕
To give your feedback please fill out the form here.
🤩 Help us create better a product and improve MonoX Protocol
The MonoX protocol believes that community contributions are key to core development. Thus, we would like to hear some feedback from you:
- What features do you want to see in the next upcoming updates? How can we improve our platform?
- Are you encountering issues trading a variety of tokens? If so, which tokens? And on which Mumbai or Kovan Testnet?
- Create a URL Share and send it to your friend. Are they able to see the same token pair as you?
Our devs and core team are available to hear your recommendations on discord directly. Join us on Discord!
Upcoming updates and enhancements
In our next release, we will be working to improve our total value locked and total liquidity calculations. Stay connected and keep a lookout for our exciting new features.
MonoX introduces the premier bootstrap decentralized exchange, Monoswap. Project owners can list their tokens without the burden of capital requirements and focus on using funds for building the project instead of providing liquidity.
It works by grouping deposited tokens into a virtual pair with our own vUSD stable coin, to offer a single token pool design.
MonoX will revolutionize the DeFi ecosystem by fixing the capital inefficiencies of current protocol models. With lower trading fees, capital efficiency, and zero-capital token launching — MonoX will expand the capabilities of DeFi.
📱 Stay Connected
Follow our official social media accounts and visit our website to stay up to date.
Be careful of fake Telegram groups, and Twitter accounts trying to impersonate MonoX. $MONO tokens ARE NOT in circulation.