What is trust?
It’s the basic foundation upon which all relationships are built. It’s an expectation of behavior, learned incrementally, and deals with respect, reliability and consistency. Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Before you trust a person, you have to have faith that they are who and what they say they are. In business, we’ve created very time-consuming processes to transition from faith to a base level of trustworthiness. A mistake during any one of these processes can be expensive, in more ways than one.
What if you could circumvent faith and move directly to trust?
- Onboarding planning and detailed designs are now complete.
- There was a discussion about keeping the default page as the profile statistics view. Our team is in agreement that in future it could be changed to the job board or news feed which will include things like status update, for example.
- Our designers have added the first draft of the beta test script on to the GitHub issue after working on it based off our previous discussions in the meetings. Our team is in agreement about including Onboarding components in the beta 1. We will supply the selected beta 1 candidates with the documentation and prompt them to refer to it at certain times during the test. The document based handout will provide a richer experience for the testers.
- Our designers have also worked on the mobile version of the profiles last week.
- On the front-end, there was work done on the copy and some of the implemented features were refined.
- Last week, our Singapore Local Director Elias Tan spoke on the panel on real-world blockchain use cases at Trescon World Blockchain Conference.
- Last week, we also started tweeting out sneak peaks from our application. We will continue to reveal more detailed designs over the coming weeks. Down below is the design update we shared on Twitter last week. Stay tuned for more!
Over the next two weeks, our team will review the script and see if there are any amendments or new proposals to add on to the list as there can be more questions or other areas we might want to explore.
Thanks for your continued support,
Your Moonlight Team.
For more information on Moonlight, visit the following links: