Shortened AMA Question & Answer Recap
0:37: Hey Dan. In the roadmap it says that your financial projections include up to 100 customers signed and using the platform by 2021
When you guys came up with that figure did you take into account the business that you would get from plug & play? Or was the 100 companies an estimation before you were in plug & play.
- Dan: No, that figure and other financial projections are based only on qualitative and quantitative data and did not take other information like Plug & Play into account.
1:23: What does it mean for Morpheus.Network be an official middleware reseller for Geotab?
- Dan: Geotab is one of the world’s leading telematics providers. Being a reseller gives us access to their amazing hardware along with a range of actionable data and exclusive features.
2:54: What will the transaction limit be?
- Dan: The platform can handle up to 1 million total transactions per day — that was the number given to me by the developers.
3:35: Are CEOs and decision makers receptive to Morpheus.Network?
- Dan: More and more decision makers are beginning to notice the importance of emerging technologies and understand how our platform enables them to take advantage of the latest solutions.
4:54: Will there be a counter for Morpheus.Network transactions?
- Dan: Our platform is continuing to move toward sustainable revenue, and we may consider instituting a counter in the future depending on privacy. You can contact Noam Eppel for more information on Morpheus.Network privacy and security.
7:34: Any news on new exchanges?
- Dan: Unfortunately we can’t say too much about it, with NDAs and such, but we’re working on it.
8:15: Can you elaborate on the Module Marketplace?
- Dan: The Module Marketplace will open up new functionalities through APIs with our partners, allowing users to leverage Morpheus.Network to its fullest potential and making it easy for businesses to optimize and automate their processes. There will be templated modules for customized onboarding made easy. Morpheus Network apps will also be available on 3rd party marketplaces such as IBM, SAP, etc.
10:23: How does middleware add value to processes?
- Dan: Morpheus.Network is a supply-chain middleware platform offering unique benefits that you can’t get anywhere else. The middleware layer connects various technologies and solutions and allows them to communicate with each other, allowing companies to achieve the most efficient supply chain possible.
12:44: Will third parties working for Morpheus.Network be brought in-house?
- Dan: We’re happy with the team we currently have, all of which I talk with on a daily basis. That being said, we’re always looking for ways to grow. In fact we are very excited to announce our newest addition to the business development team. He brings with him a vast array of corporate experience and a broad network of contacts that we can’t wait to leverage.
13:40: Does having more businesses involved with the platform make it easier to find new partners?
- Dan: Each company is different, but our successful proofs of concept are great ways to demonstrate the power of Morpheus.Network to potential partners.
14:40: Now that the platform is live, how many customers have signed up?
- Dan: We have a large backlog of companies (40+) from the end of March and the beginning of April. While small business is very important to us, we expect projects for large clients to be a majority of our revenue over the next few years.
15:54: What is the general timeline to implement the platform?
- Dan: This depends on a wide range of factors (company itself, pilots, decision makers, type of integration) and can range from days to years based on the depth of the implementation.
17:19: The roadmap states that the Morpheus.Network launch happens in Q1 2019, does that mean the platform is live?
- Dan: New features are always being tested and released, and some platform implementations have been completed while others are still in progress. We’re attempting to scale cautiously and make sure we’re ready for each new step.
19:35: What is a reasonable timeframe for masternodes? As we know, the value of the token is correlated to APR (annual platform revenue) and masternode ROI.
- Dan: I can’t comment on specifics at the moment, but yes, I love that the token value is correlated to platform revenue.
20:11: What is your estimated APR for 2019 and 2020?
- Dan: Definitely take a look at the roadmap on the Morpheus.Network website.
20:29: The Customs and Border Protection Agency has announced some blockchain proofs of concept, what does this mean for Morpheus.Network?
- Dan: We’re working with our partner Customs Direct on a number of projects and we’re planning exciting collaborative efforts with U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency (CBP). Having a running platform is a great advantage, and we would be honored to be selected for one or more of the POC’s we are currently developing for CBP.
21:26: As a MRPH coin holder, can you provide more financial details on Morpheus.Network?
- Dan: Our roadmap dictates our finances into 2021 and I believe that we will be able to support the business with sustainable revenue by that time.
22:50: Outside of proofs of concept, will there be more income?
- Dan: Our primary focus is sustainable revenue. We expect to announce more proofs of concept and pilots in the third and fourth quarters of 2019. Stay tuned.
23:23: Are there specific areas you’re targeting for future opportunities?
- Dan: We’re going with what we’re good at. We’re focusing on automating client processes to put together the most efficient systems possible, so we start each project by identifying pain points and looking for ways to address them.
24:21: How is the platform running?
- Dan: We’re always releasing new improvements, even since Q1 2019, and our developers are hard at work on new updates and bug fixes.
24:58: What are you and Noam most excited about?
- Dan: Everything. Our growth and the interest we’re receiving from the larger business world. I’m having a great time on this journey with our team and the Morpheus.Network community. I can’t answer for Noam, but I think he’s most excited about the Toronto Raptors!
25:40: Do you have a timeline for upcoming phases?
- Dan: Each situation depends on the unique company and decision makers involved — our projects are performed in close collaboration with each client.
26:14: I would like to know, all these partnerships, is MN working for them or is MN their customer? Can you specify? The distribution of MRPH is perhaps a bit worrying for small investors, 50 % of MRPH is in top 10 accounts (reserve included). How do you reflect on that?
Thanks you for answers and keep up the good work!
- Dan: Depends on the partnerships. Different clients have different priorities, and every project is very client-specific. No comment on the distribution of MRPH token ownership. Everyone can go to one of the many exchanges that list MRPH and buy more if they so choose.
27:14: What will be hashed on chains?
- Dan: This depends on the type of transaction involved — for example certain cold chains require that IoT pings are hashed (temperature readings, geofence triggers, shock sensors, etc.) — but generally speaking, everything that’s used as a trigger in an automated workflow within the platform is hashed to the blockchain.
Morpheus.Network is dedicated to improving global supply chain efficiencies and appreciates the role of the community in encouraging growth. Dan regularly answers community questions to ensure that our users are being updated with the latest team and project developments — so be sure to join us on Telegram and subscribe to our subreddit for the next AMA.
Sign up for the Morpheus.Network newsletter to receive updates straight to your inbox. Be first to receive announcements regarding:
- New product updates about Morpheus.Network’s decentralized global trade platform
- Key announcements, including partnerships, integrations, and exchanges