Customer Pilot: Jiangsu APEC Machinery Launches Morpheus.Network’s QR Code System for Enhanced Traceability
Morpheus.Network is currently running various pilots with organizations around the world. Our goal is to showcase our platform’s versatility and adaptable nature by working in close partnership with a range of global companies. Together we evaluate their current challenges and pain points and provide a customized solution to optimize their supply chain management procedures.
Jiangsu APEC Lathe Manufacturing Co. Ltd. is one of the leading metal fabricating machinery manufacturers in China. The main products of the company include hydraulic ironworkers, mechanical ironworkers, ironworker accessories, punching machines, shearing machines, press brakes, CNC ironworkers, laser cutting machines and more. The company manages all aspects ranging from design to production and sales.
The organization has been in business for three decades and has successfully emerged as a world-class supplier of top-tier affordable machines with high-accuracy, durability, repeatability, and high-tech innovations.
APEC Lathe was facing significant challenges especially in terms of a rapidly changing business environment and increasing competitiveness. The company needed an innovative solution to manage its supply chain network, improve product traceability, and keep an aggressive operational standpoint.
Solution and Value Creation
Morpheus.Network assisted APEC in implementing a QR code system to ease the management of its supply chain functionalities. Features like digital scanning, geolocation tracking and monitoring have helped improve supply chain transparency for both the company and users, along with effective fraud protection. The addition of QR based scanning has also made the entire process much more convenient, faster and error-free. For instance, all the information about a particular product, including price, lot number etc., can be found by simply pointing their smartphone at the QR code; thereby eliminating the need for physical documentation.
“With an end goal to improve the coordination of our products and merchandise traveling through China, we have picked Morpheus.Network to furnish us with the transparency we need to trace our global shipments and establish a great relationship with our customers” — Lulu Liu, Head of Exportation
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to apply the Morpheus.Network platform to another real use case and have the opportunity to see APEC leverage the platform for improved supply chain efficiency and transparency.
Follow our Medium page to stay updated with other use cases and all Morpheus.Network news.
For more customer pilots please see:
- Ji’nan North Machinery — Chinese producer of robot auxiliary equipment
- Century-Tech — NYC-based manufacturer and distributor of plastic bag converting machines
- Xinlei — Chinese producer of air compressors shipped globally
- Afriwork — Geotracking shipments across Africa
- Yi-Lift — Chinese industrial equipment shipped globally
- Guilin Measuring & Cutting Tool Co. — one of the four biggest manufacturers of measuring instruments & tools in China
- Morgan Li — A premier store and hotel furniture solutions provider.
- Supermaly — Located in Weifang city, also known as ‘Power City of China’, is a Hi-tech enterprise
- Brock air products — Full-service manufacturer’s representative in the commercial air distribution market.
- Hoosier Feeder — The leader in custom vibratory and centrifugal feeder systems, headquartered in Knightstown, Indiana.
- Nantong №5 Machine tool — Nantong №5 Machine Tool works seated at the side of the old Tongyang River and has a powerful technical force.
SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTIVES: Register today to secure your front-row seat on global supply chain optimization. Only 10 highly qualified enthusiasts will be accepted into the next stage of the pioneer program.
BUSINESS PARTNERS: Contact us today to verify the benefits of leveraging your contacts and/or seamlessly integrating your value-added services for automating global supply chains, with no up-front costs or large investments.