Customer Pilot: Morpheus.Network’s Innovative QR Solution Brings Efficiency In Shanghai Reder’s Shipment Procedures
Morpheus.Network is conducting a number of pilots with several small, medium, and large scale organizations. We work in close association with our pilot partners to understand their challenges inside-out, and provide a customized solution. Working with such a variety of different companies allows us to demonstrate our platform’s capabilities, adaptability, reliability, and ease-of-use while gaining valuable feedback to further enhance our platform.
Shanghai Reder Industrial Supply Co. Ltd. is a reputable storage, logistics, and industrial machinery manufacturer in China. The demand for Shanghai Reder’s machinery has increased over the 16 years of the company’s existence as a result of their innovative design and competitive rates. The significant increase in demand of their products made the company decide to go through a much needed technological transformation. Morpheus.Network was chosen to provide them with the right solution.
The digital transformation helped Shanghai Reder to deal with increasing regulatory demands. By implementing our platform, their supply chain management system (SCM) is enhanced with up-to-date reliable data, and their documentation will be accessible in the cloud and readily available.
The enhancement of their supply chain management system with our platform functionalities resulted in digitized documentation; a single shared source of information for authorized users. It will eliminate most of the security risks, tackle data breaches, and other related compliance issues. Last but not least: another important advantage of this digital transformation is the infrastructure that is established. All information is available for authorized parties, compliance is no longer an issue and the company can expand their sales much easier.
- Automated compliance documentation, thus reducing the time and cost of processing.
- Compliance fulfillment as per the set standards via live-monitoring and reporting, which consequently helped demonstrate the required transparency and accountability.
- Secure framework for efficient and agile data management.
Morpheus.Network’s first priority was to understand the exact needs of Shanghai Reder, for which they took a closer look at the company’s manufacturing and shipment process. After this initial step a QR code based solution was incorporated into the company’s supply chain framework. This helped automate the process, from identifying the delivery items to tracking the current status via live geo-tracking to managing the data and associated compliance documentation on-the-go.
Customer Feedback: “Associating with Morpheus.Network platform has helped make our shipment process much easier and uncomplicated. This truly is the groundbreaking technology that the 21st-century logistics industry needs” — Tammy Tan, Sales Manager At Reder Co. Ltd.
Morpheus.Network Viewpoint: We are really glad to have been able to provide the required solution to Shanghai Reder and are eager to see their new business advantages unfold.
Shanghai Reder’s newfound supply chain management processes is just one of many examples of how we are transforming supply chains around the world with our revolutionary middleware platform.
We regularly update our blog with new use cases to help you get an insight into how Morpheus.Network can assist in improving your supply chain, making it more streamlined and easier to manage.
- Jiangsu APEC Lathe Manufacturing Co. Ltd — leading metal fabricating machinery manufacturers in China
- TLP — leading manufacturer and distributor of high-pressure hydraulic tools.
- Ji’nan North Machinery — Chinese producer of robot auxiliary equipment
- Century-Tech — NYC-based manufacturer and distributor of plastic bag converting machines
- Xinlei — Chinese producer of air compressors shipped globally
- Afriwork — Geotracking shipments across Africa
- Yi-Lift — Chinese industrial equipment shipped globally
- Guilin Measuring & Cutting Tool Co. — one of the four biggest manufacturers of measuring instruments & tools in China
- Morgan Li — A premier store and hotel furniture solutions provider
- Supermaly — Located in Weifang city, also known as ‘Power City of China’, is a Hi-tech enterprise
- Brock air products — Full-service manufacturer’s representative in the commercial air distribution market
- Hoosier Feeder — The leader in custom vibratory and centrifugal feeder systems, headquartered in Knightstown, Indiana
- Nantong №5 Machine tool — Nantong №5 Machine Tool works seated at the side of the old Tongyang River and has a powerful technical force
SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTIVES: Register today to get your hands on the first-class ticket to the global supply chain optimization. Only 10 eminently qualified enthusiasts will be undertaken into the upcoming phase of the pioneer program.
BUSINESS PARTNERS: Contact us today to verify the advantages of utilizing your connections and/or smoothly integrating your value-added services to automate the global supply chains, with zero up-front costs or hefty investments.