Customer Pilot: PLSON Machinery Achieves Greater Supply Chain Visibility Using Morpheus.Network’s Platform
Morpheus.Network is showcasing the scope of its platform through a series of customer pilots. These customer pilots are conducted in association with global organizations of various sizes and in various sectors.
Morpheus.Network provides a personalized solution to each customer to meet their specific challenges and requirements and to further grow and enhance our versatile platform based on real-world results and feedback.
PLSON machinery is a sheet metal fabrication tool supplier based out of China. In the past two decades, the company has earned a reputation as a leading machine tool supplier in the industry. The company’s clientele is spread all over the globe from the USA to Russia, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, and many more. Their products include an array of machines and tools like hydraulic press machines, shearing machines, rolling machines, press brakes, level-cutting machines, and pipe bending machines. However, the company was facing a serious challenge in managing its supply chain network. There were several issues, such as delayed deliveries, lost shipments and hefty compliance documentation was increasingly becoming unmanageable. With a commitment to solving these challenges, the company decided to utilize Morpheus.Network’s platform.
- The company gained better control over its assets, which further helped improve the inventory movement and customer service.
- The company achieved better transparency and visibility regarding the location and status of its shipments, which helped to provide greater customer service and support.
- Keeping track and managing the inventory as well as compliance documentation proved to be much easier and simpler with the newly installed QR-based system.
- With the ability to live track each shipment, the management’s security concerns diminished to a great degree.
Morpheus.Network’s first step with any client engagement is to conduct an extensive discovery process where we learn about a client’s current processes and pain points.
As part of our solution for PLSON, we utilized our platform’s geotracking capabilities and added an individualized QR code to the company’s product line. This allowed PLSON to track and monitor the status of the shipment at any given moment. Real-time email and SMS alerts were setup to alert PLSON in advance of any issues with their shipments.
“The automation of our supply chain management system by using Morpheus.Network’s platform has rendered us with full control over our inventory process. The unparalleled transparency and visibility acquired through this digitization process have empowered us to handle the requirements of our ever-increasing client base effectively and easily,” said Abel Wong, Sales Manager with PLSON Machinery
Morpheus.Network Viewpoint: We are pleased that we were able to solve PLSON’s challenges through our platform and services. Management has conveyed to us that they are very happy with the progress, and we are excited to continue to work with them.
We regularly update our blog with new use cases to help you get an insight into how Morpheus.Network can assist in improving your supply chain, making it more streamlined and easier to manage.
- Erickson’s — leading service providers in the arena of specialized transport
- Jiangsu APEC Lathe Manufacturing Co. Ltd — leading metal fabricating machinery manufacturers in China
- TLP — leading manufacturer and distributor of high-pressure hydraulic tools.
- Ji’nan North Machinery — Chinese producer of robot auxiliary equipment
- Century-Tech — NYC-based manufacturer and distributor of plastic bag converting machines
- Xinlei — Chinese producer of air compressors shipped globally
- Afriwork — Geotracking shipments across Africa
- Yi-Lift — Chinese industrial equipment shipped globally
- Guilin Measuring & Cutting Tool Co. — one of the four biggest manufacturers of measuring instruments & tools in China
- Morgan Li — A premier store and hotel furniture solutions provider
- Supermaly — Located in Weifang city, also known as ‘Power City of China’, is a Hi-tech enterprise
- Brock air products — Full-service manufacturer’s representative in the commercial air distribution market
- Hoosier Feeder — The leader in custom vibratory and centrifugal feeder systems, headquartered in Knightstown, Indiana
- Nantong №5 Machine tool — Nantong №5 Machine Tool works seated at the side of the old Tongyang River and has a powerful technical force
SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTIVES: Register today to get your hands on the first-class ticket to the global supply chain optimization. Only 10 eminently qualified enthusiasts will be undertaken into the upcoming phase of the pioneer program.
BUSINESS PARTNERS: Contact us today to verify the advantages of utilizing your connections and/or smoothly integrating your value-added services to automate the global supply chains, with zero up-front costs or hefty investments.