Don’t just Walk Away after ASKING
Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will
find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.
For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks
finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.
You’ve heard this just about all the time. Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it?
So do you ‘sit back’ after asking, seeking, knocking and all of that?
It takes more than what just meets the eye. Once you have asked — would you sit back and relax?
What should you do? Try these:
· Stay in devotion. I mean, have the faith in the forces of the Universe; believe they are working to open doors for you
· Choose to withdraw from the forces that do not help you HOPE. Often, we have people around us who make us believe nothing good is going to happen — that hoping is useless — this is when you must use your powers to withdraw
· Be aware of the signals that come to you in many ways — they may make their presence felt in ways you may not even be aware of — sharpen your awareness and tune in to your ‘receiving mode’
· Be certain of the power of honest prayers, in miracles
· Love yourself and love what is happening around you; whatever happens, happens for a reason
So you cannot just walk away after asking or knocking — remain in waiting and have the will to believe.
Voltaire: Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.