How to apply for cross-chain bridges on Multichain?
Options for ERC20 cross-chain interoperability
In most cases, we can deploy all the needed contracts for you unless you wish to deploy yourself or have special requirements.
Standard coross-chain contract: https://github.com/anyswap/chaindata/blob/main/deploy.md
1. Can I have ownership of the standard cross-chain contract?
- Yes. You can either have it right from the start, and set our MPC as one of the minters, or we can transfer you the ownership later.
2. Where can I go for the application?
- Cross-chain bridge apply entry: https://dard6erxu8t.typeform.com/to/C7RwF08A
3. What should I look out for when submitting the application?
- Always double confirm the info you submit. Any false info could lead to a failed application. The following info is key for a successful application on Multichain.
4. How can I verify the contract if the ownership is not mine?
- Multichain will verify the contract and if you wish to update the token info, we have a guideline for how to update it, we can share it with you after the deployment is done.
5. How do I know if my token has been deployed by Multichain?
- We will inform you via the email you submitted or the Telegram contact you submitted.
6. How much liquidity should I add to the Router?
- Multichain does not have mandatory requirements for it. The amount of liquidity to add is determined by your project scale and user needs. For a small project, we suggest adding at least $200k LP on each chain where your token has been issued.
7. Can I withdraw the liquidity I add?
- Yes, you can withdraw the liquidity at any time as long as it’s not used by the users.
8. How do I add liquidity on Multichain Router?
- Go to https://app.multichain.org/#/pool and find your token click add after the deployment is done.
9. How about the fee?
To get involved and stay up to date: