We encourage everyone to publicize MultiVAC via Twitter and your promotion of MultiVAC will be rewarded with MTV (BEP2) tokens. When you retweet Open MTV Orders for Rewards — the activity we hold with Binance DEX, you will get 150 MTV as the reward. This retweet bounty will last for 2 days (end in Sep 13, EOD, UTC +8), and we will randomly select 200 supports in total to receive the rewards.
Please check the detailed Rules & Steps to participate:
2. Your Twitter account is required to have more than 1,000 authentic followers, and the retweet must be available to the public;
3. While retweeting Open MTV Orders for Rewards , you need to use the tag #MultiVAC, and retweet with a more-than-20-words comment;
5. If your retweet receives more likes or retweets, we will reward you with a bonus (the counting will only last within the bounty period)
6. The content you retweet must be https://twitter.com/MultiVAC_Global/status/1171756432661725184?s=20. And your retweet concerning MultiVAC mustn’t be deleted before the finish of our bounty project. Additionally, your retweets must be available to the public.
7. You must be the authentic owner of your Twitter account. Fake, inactive or bot-controlled accounts will not be qualified to receive rewards. One individual can only use one Twitter account to participate in our bounty project. If you use multiple accounts to partake in, you’ll be disqualified from the program.
Again, thank you for your support of MultiVAC!
MultiVAC is High-Throughput Flexible Blockchain Platform based on Trusted Sharding Computation. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (DApps). As a core aspect of the protocol, developers can customize parameters for consistency, availability and partition tolerance, providing a high degree of user autonomy over the blockchain infrastructure.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates:
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV