MultiVAC testnet 2.0 is counting down! Application for test mining is ongoing!
Dear community members,
After the efficient and rapid development of MultiVAC core team, MultiVAC testnet 2.0 “Enigma” has been finally developed. A comprehensive test is underway and will be officially released on June 5, with the release of the mining client.
MultiVAC proposes the first world all-dimensional sharding technology scheme, which gives the blockchain system the ability to expand linearly and infinitely. Its innovative algorithm effectively reduces the threshold of miners, enables personal computers and general computing equipment to join the network freely, and gives the control of blockchain to miners again, to realize a truly decentralized distributed system.
Dr. Shawn Ying, the CTO of MultiVAC, pointed out that: In 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto introduced the “One-CPU-One-Vote” concept, an original vision for a robust blockchain community first presented in the Bitcoin white paper. This vision was unfortunately ruthlessly destroyed by ASIC mining machines and centralized mining pools in the last half-decade, but we believe that we will rebuild it, stronger than ever.”
The main update of Testnet 2.0 is as follows:
- Optimized verifiable random function (VRF) and PoS mechanism modules to ensure the randomness of miners’ choice;
- The dynamic re-sharding development is completed, and the composition of the miners in the shards can be dynamically adjusted to ensure the security of the shards;
- The mining client development has been completed, and users can participate in mining through a dual-core 4GB computer;
How to participate in deposit mining?
- Create a MultiVAC testnet address
Click on the MultiVAC Testnet to create your MultiVAC testnet address.
- The address is your newly created MultiVAC testnet address；
- Please keep the private key and address in a safe place. After the private key is lost, the assets in the account cannot be retrieved;
- The test address is only used to test mining, and can’t transfer real assets to the MultiVAC testnet address.
2. Withdrawal MTV from the exchange to a personal ETH wallet
Tips: The personal ETH wallet address is used to store real assets such as ERC20, which is a 42-bit string;
The MultiVAC testnet address can only be used to test transfers and mining, fixed as 64-bit strings; do not confuse the two to avoid asset loss.
3. Fill out the application form
Click the application form to fill in the personal information, please transfer MTV by the personal ETH wallet address that already filled in the form.
Because some users feedback that the wallet used has no comment function, the team decided to cancel the random code and no remarks are required for the transfer.
4. Transfer by personal ETH wallet
Transfer MTV to the official designated address 0x7F7EBDBf85028Bb6Cd8fb078f5aD89Dd162868c6 through the personal ETH wallet address.
Note: Miners should not make a deposit transfer through the exchange, please transfer money through the personal ETH wallet address so that the team can conduct account deposit statistics.
5. Waiting for the team to review the results
The team will review based on the information received and the transfer history. After the approval, we will contact you and add your MultiVAC testnet address to the mining whitelist.
How to calculate mining rewards?
To encourage community users to participate in the system construction actively, MultiVAC will launch pre-mining activities when the testnet 2.0 comes online. This activity will also be the most significant community activity of MultiVAC so far. Not only mining revenue can be converted into mainnet assets, but also all participating users will receive multiple benefits such as locks, mining, lottery, deposit, accumulated prize pool up to 1 million US dollars. This activity will be first come, first served, and then delivered.
The specific mining rewards plan will be announced soon, so stay tuned. Always remember that good thing is about to happen!