MULTIVERSUM at Blockchain Expo Global on 18–19 April 2018 in Olympia, London !!!
Meet Multiversum at Blockchain Expo Global on 18–19 April 2018 in Olympia, London
>>> 18 APRIL 2018 02:30 PM Andrea Taini CEO Multiversum <<<
With the motto “Here to Stay”, Multiversum is a quantum leap in Blockchain technology operating with a structured data.
Multiversum is a 4th generation blockchain technology, offering a decentralized solution with a set a crypto-validation and distribution techniques that are fit for every environment: Administrative, Industrial, Financial and Governmental.
The Multiversum mission is to push traditional blockchain beyond its current limits, by enhancing the data layer through self-verifying and distributed structures of organized data entities — related one to another by symbolic links — providing a wide set of tools to access and integrate this environment in a secure way.
Multiversum implements a relational crypto-database, allowing for different and interconnected data structures and types as part of the blockchain itself, speed of transaction (0.2 seconds), unmatched scalability (up to 64,000 Tps), next generation wallets with multicurrency support and biometric input, recovery nodes and optional rollback, Proof of integrity (which will replace PoW and PoS reducing computation costs by several degrees of magnitude).
Multiversum is Gold Sponsor at Blockchain Expo 2018, the leading global established blockchain-for-business event, held at London’s Olympia on 18–19 April 2018.
The event will bring together for two days industry leaders of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Blockchain Expo is expected to attract over 6,000 dedicated blockchain delegates over the two days.
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are bound to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate, and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 6,000+ like-minded individuals, 300+ exhibitors such as Centra, Stratis and XcelTrip in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask your questions to the events 200+ expected leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Neil Marshall, Global Director at Coca Cola
- Jeremy Millar, Founding board member at Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
- Patricia Friedel, Strategy and Deployment lead at Johnson & Johnson
- Thomas Power, Board member at 9 Spokes
- Erik Beijnoff, Business Development at Spotify
- Kapil Dhar, Digital and Transformation CIO at Lloyds Banking Group
- Richard Kastelein, Founder and Publisher at Blockchain News
- Sasha Ivanov, Founder at Waves
- Jo-Jo Hubbard, COO and Co-founder at Electron
- Roberto Garcia, Head of Blockchain IT at Santander
- Mark Simpson, Distinguished Engineer, Innovation Engineering at RBS
Meet Multiversum at Blockchain Expo Global — Stand No: 50 !
For further info:
Web Site : www.multiversum.io