My Meeting Video Android 2.3
In this release we’ve focused on making it much easier to join by dialling in to your meetings, for the times where your data-connection is poor or expensive
Join meetings in a single tap
We’ve made it even easier to join your meetings. Now whenever you tap a link to a meeting from any app, we’ll show options for how you can join immediately, without making you open up your mobile browser first.
Join your meetings by dialling in
Have a poor data connection? Now you can join meetings by dialling in a single tap.
Curious to how it works? Here are the details:
- If you’re in your home country and your country is on the list of available phone numbers we’ll assume you’d like to use that number and call immediately
- If you’re outside your home country or the country you’re in isn’t on the list of available phone numbers, we’ll let you pick a country from a list
- You won’t need to worry about entering any conference codes, we’ll handle that for you
- If you’re logged in you won’t need to worry about entering any PINs either if they exist for your meeting, we’ll handle PINs too
- If your calendar meeting invitation contains a guest PIN we’ll look for it and automatically enter it when you try to join the meeting
- Now you can switch on night-mode if you’d like to switch to a dark color scheme!
As always, feel free to let us know what you think of the latest changes by emailing us at email@example.com