My Meeting Video Android Version 1.1
We’ve been making quite a few improvements to My Meeting Video in this version.
(NEW) Join calls without logging in
- You can now join meeting rooms without logging in! Just paste your meeting URL, room address or conference ID when you open the app (if you are not logged in).
- The app even sometimes knows when you’ve copied a valid link and pastes it in for you!
- You can add an optional display name when joining without logging in.
(NEW) Advanced options
- You can now join meeting rooms while only receiving audio and screen shares and sending audio only. Perfect for joining meetings while you’re on the move.
- You can now disable your camera, microphone or both by default before joining calls. Join a meeting discreetly without making noise or join without showing your surroundings.
- Accessible to both non-logged in and logged-in users
In call experience has been improved
- Button layout has been improved for better ergonomics when holding your tablet with two hands
- (NEW) You can now turn your camera on and off during meetings.
- (NEW) You can now toggle between the front and rear cameras of your tablet. Great for when you’d like to share something during a meeting with the wider-lens back camera.
- (NEW) You can now move the screen share/participant camera feed and your camera feed around the screen
- Easily hide the screen share/participant camera feed and your camera feed by dragging them to the edge of the screen
- Double tap the other participants’ video to crop out to reveal their entire camera feed. Double tap to crop in again to remove the black bars.
- Double tap an incoming screen share/presentation to crop in
- Zoom in by pinching after cropping in to zoom in further.