Unpopular Opinions
Published in

Unpopular Opinions

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

My Unpopular Opinion About Writing

It’s pointless

https://unsplash.com/photos/RnQ2G7bVgnU

I started writing regularly in junior high out of boredom. 90% of my content discussed this boredom in excruciating detail; the other 10% was troubling, poorly written poetry.

If I could draw better, I would have drawn tanks crushing my school and the police arresting my parents. I’d always…

--

--

--

We can have opposing unpopular opinions, but share commonalities. Let’s all shut up for a minute and start listening more to each other.

Recommended from Medium

Student by day, writer by night an exclusive interview with Cameron Smith

How to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow

30 Poetry Ideas For Poets

Calibri Is an Ugly Font

Perchè scrivo online …

The Important Role We Play as Writers

calls for features & reviews

Videos & Twitter Embeds: Has Medium Changed their Policy?

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Harry Seitz

Harry Seitz

Writer and Returned Peace Corps Volunteer.

More from Medium

My Unpopular Opinion About Reincarnation

Denis Diderot: A Sensual Materialist Ahead Of His Time

Five More Types Of Thoughts Preventing Your Success (Part 2 of 2)

A Bear Of Very Little Brain