Two weeks have passed in the blink of an eye! Our tireless team continues to improve the BTCNEXT Exchange: we have continued to expand the coins list and much more! Check out all the updates below.
The price of gold again fell slightly to the resistance level of $1,770 per troy ounce. The quotes rose after the Fed’s interest rate decision as the yield on 10-year US Treasuries climbed to a new weekly high of 1.68%. At the same time, rising inflation puts the precious metals market under pressure.
By the end of the week, WTI crude oil rose in price to the level of $63.3 per barrel. Last Thursday, e quotes climbed to their highest levels in the last month and a half on signals of increased demand in key markets. The US oil product demand indicator rose to a high in more than two months.
Key indices are moving up to new heights despite the pullback in recent days. The S&P 500 is at the $4,180 mark. The Dow Jones is trading at around $34,100.
The crypto market capitalization has risen by 14.2% over the last 7 days. MATIC grew the most: +65% in one week. BTC grew less than the others — +7%. The QDAO price dropped by 13.7%, BNX grew by +1.8%, NOAHP by +14.9%.
The past 2 weeks were full of important events. Bitcoin’s price experienced a correction. At first, BTC fell below $50,000. At the lowest point, the price dropped to $47,000. This was followed by the same sharp rise in quotations. Today, Bitcoin is trading at around $56,500. It seems quite logical that it will grow beyond $60,000. At the same time, the dominance of Bitcoin continues to decline and has already dipped to 46%. This is eagerly welcomed by traders of altcoins, whose quotes have climbed up.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT team continues its hard work. We had a lot of exciting updates in the past two weeks. We have:
- Introduced 3 new coins! Now you can trade REN/USDT, CEL/USDT and BAT/USDT pairs and expand your trading arsenal to reach bigger profits.
- Ren Protocol is a permissionless and trustless protocol that allows users to transfer tokens across different blockchains. Ren’s core product, RenVM is focused on building an interoperability solution for Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Celsius Network is a P2P lending platform that allows users to borrow and lend cryptocurrencies. The system is based on the Celsius Network’s native token, CEL. It gives you access to higher rates on earnings and lower rates on loans — a win-win if there ever was one.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) is a cryptocurrency issued by Brave Inc. for their Brave Web Browser. It is a utility token based on Ethereum technology that can also be used as a unit of account between advertisers, publishers and users in the new, blockchain-based, digital advertising and services platform. The token is not a digital currency, security or commodity.
- Changed ERC-20 token wallets for the next tokens: QDAO, BNX, USDQ, USDT, KRWQ, VEST. Please check the wallet address carefully before sending your funds.
- Conducted maintenance. Now, BTCNEXT Exchange’s work has become more stable and fast. Our team strives to give users the best conditions and scheduled maintenance is the way to achieve this big goal.
Daily volumes and statistics on BTCNEXT Exchange:
- BTC — $13.7m
- ETH — $30.5m
- ADA — $21.2m
- BNX — $160,000
- NOAHP — $2,500
- QDAO — $188,000
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $125m.
To learn more about BTCNEXT, visit our official website.