BTCNEXT Exchange Update #15
Two more weeks have passed and it’s time to share some updates! We are working hard on BTCNEXT Exchange improvements: new coins to be listed and soon we will introduce the roadmap for the exchange. Check out all our updates!
Slowly but surely, the financial markets are strengthening. The new COVID-19 outbreaks aren’t having the same influence as before. Over the past 2 weeks, gold managed to show a peak of $2,075 dollars per troy ounce, falling to $1,900 and rising above $2,000 again.
The rate of oil price growth has subsided somewhat. A barrel of Brent black gold is trading at $45.2, WTI — $42.5. It looks like the uptrend will continue.
A stable rise in prices was also observed in the key indices. The S&P500 added $100 and is now trading at around $3,380. The Dow Jones price is $27,850.
Crypto market capitalization added 2% during the last 7 days. All major currencies saw growth. XRP demonstrated the best performance of the period, adding 40%. ADA once again suffered the heaviest losses, shedding 1%.
BNX is confidently holding its position over the previous period, the price is 0.33 USDT. QDAO lost 30%. NOAHP, in comparison with the previous week, also fell by 12%. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to buy low!
BTC managed to surpass the $12,000 mark. There was a long-time resistance and now it’s broken. We can expect a continuation of the rally. In the meantime, the ETH price is on the verge of a high fees problem. It can be solved if the ETH price drops down to $300, now it costs $425.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT Team continues its hard work. We had a lot of exciting updates in the past two weeks. We have:
- Launched a daily column — a crypto market analysis with Mark Davis. Every day we share the most important events in the crypto industry and provide a detailed analysis of BTC and altcoins prices, to help traders make smart moves in the market. You can always find a fresh analysis on this YouTube channel.
- Prepared for the listing of two new tokens (stay tuned for more updates). The new cryptocurrencies will create even bigger opportunities for trading, thus making portfolios more flexible.
- Conducted scheduled maintenance to make services better for you. We improved the exchange, adjusted the security and increased overall performance. The exchange will be more stable.
- Started to develop the exchange’s new roadmap so that users can find out the exact plans and steps for the BTCNEXT Project (coins listing, core updates, etc). It’s in the final stage, so please keep your eyes on our updates!
Daily volumes and statistics on the BTCNEXT Exchange:
- BTC — $8.2m
- ETH — $5m
- BNX — $1,500
- NOAHP — $8,900
- QDAO — $4,300
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $25.1m.
To learn more about BTCNEXT, visit our official website.