Mycro Annual Recap for 2018
Happy holidays from the Mycro team!
We hope you had a merry Christmas and are going to have a sensational new year! Thank you for being a member of our community.
We’ve all had a big year, and we’d like to share some of our achievements from 2018 with you. Be prepared for 2019, it’s going to be an even bigger year for us!
- We gave our first pitch at the Growth Finance meeting hosted by CMS. Our CEO, André, took part in a talk about the practical uses of ICO’s for raising capital.
- To stay better connected with our community and to maintain a more efficient flow of information, we developed and released our website. Our website has since become our central point for connecting with new members of our community.
- Anticipating our future success and ensuring that our community had a brand they could trust, we coined the Mycro brand.
- We released the first version of our whitepaper!
- We were the proud sponsors of the first Verge meetup on a boat in Amsterdam.
- Our CEO presented our project and made a case for ICO’s at the Münster blockchain meetup.
- We were also one of the official ICO sponsors at the World blockchain summit in Frankfurt where André gave a speech about our project.
- We started sending out a weekly newsletter to keep our community informed.
- We developed a short demo as a proof of concept of our application to show off at conferences.
- To keep up with the fast pace of the crypto community, we released a one-pager about Mycro
- We redesigned our website and whitepaper for a better user experience.
- We started an interview series so that our community could learn more about the members of our team. You can find the back catalogue for this series on our Steemit page.
- We also started our Did you know? series, breaking down each part of our whitepaper to provide a better understanding for our community. You can find the back catalogue for this series on our Medium page.
- We forged a very lucrative partnership with Limechain, the details of which are available in this article.
- The three founders of Carpooling, a platform which had seven million users and was acquired by BlaBlaCar, joined our advisory team.
- We kicked off our 21-week bounty campaign, offering up a total of 3 million MYO tokens to all participants.
- We completed the first stage of our private sale, raising a total of 580,000 euros.
- We also hosted the whyit expo at our headquarters in Münster.
- We hosted a community contest, a chance for our community to supply mock job posts for our application demo, netting a reward of 200 MYO tokens if successful.
- We built a partnership with DLT Capital.
- We attented the Crypto Summit 2018 in Zurich
- We attended the East-West Crypto conference in Frankfurt.
- Hosted an airdrop for our community.
- We had a booth at the Malta blockchain summit where we showcased our MVP and meet many fantastic people within the crypto community.
- We received an exclusive invite to the blockchain startup summit in Frankfurt where André gave another fantastic speech!
- Our project was assessed by ICObench, and they rated us 4.6 out of 5!
- We were also rated by ICOmarks who gave us a 9.1 out of 10!
In short, 2018 has been absolutely amazing.
We look forward to working with you to make 2019 a fantastic year!
Thomas and the whole Mycro team