[event]Weekly Cup “Blue Dragon” — No INT Damage —
From March 7th, Weekly Cup “Blue Dragon” — No INT Damage— will start. On this article you will see the details about Weekly Cup.
No INT Damage
As No Int Damage battle, these following terms are set for this time.
- Regardless of active/passive skill, ‘inflicting damage based on INT’ effect will be changed to “decrease INT value” . In that case, the decrement of INT value will be equivalent to the 1/3 amount of damage value.
Decrease in INT value＝
amount of (inflicting ○○％ of INT value damage)/ 3
Damage by oo% of INT=
(Active hero/enemy’s INT×oo%)✖️(100-Damage reduction rate)%
Damage reduction rate=(Target’s INT/2)
The damage reduction by ‘Target hero’s INT/2’ is of a maximum value of 40% ‘Active hero/enemy’s INT×oo%’.
*In case the skill has multiple effect, only “INT damage” will be changed.
Weekly Cup”Blue Dragon”
March 7th 7:00–10th 6:00 (UTC)
Usable heroes and extensions：
- Epic/Rare/Uncommon/Novice Heroes
- Original extensions which rarity is Epic/Rare/Uncommon/Common
- All of replica extensions
Rewards for specific rankers：
- Trophy ,”Blue Dragon”（1,2,3,4–10,111,777 place respectively）
- 1–3rd place : Cutie Alien (Epic)
4–10th place : Cutie Kyubi (Rare)
11–100th place : Cutie Cat (Uncommon)
※Because of the limited number of extensions, in case there are some players in the same rank, the player who has been there first will receive the extension.
rewards for all participants：
- Winners Point
The amount of consumption of stamina and CE that you get
- Consumption of hero stamina will be changed depending on your ranking during Blue Dragon
- The amount of CE you will get through Blue Dragon will be changed depending on your ranking.
└101~：64CE（128CE for extensions）
└51〜100 place：128CE（320CE for extensions）
└31〜50 place：192CE（384CE for extensions）
└21〜30 place：256CE（512CE for extensions）
└11〜20 place：320CE（640CE for extensions）
└1〜10 place：384CE（768CE for extensions）
Common rule for Weekly Cup
(1) Organize team for each Cup following the terms
Each weekly event has regulation about rarity. You need to organize the team including extensions according to that rule. Special team area will be set for the event
(2) Can try 10 times per day
Every result including timeout will be counted as one time.
(3) The number of duel will be reset at 0:00(UTC) during the match.
(4) Duel point will be changed according to the result of your challenge, and that will determine the ranking.
(5) You won’t be able to try it after the match is closed.
(6) We are prohibiting the act of using multiple accounts simultaneously for Weekly Cup. We will take the following actions for violators.
— Account suspension, Trophy and Winners Point deprivation, etc.
we will set special rules for the last 30 minutes of the Match.
1. It will take 10 mins as a cool down to challenge after the match(So you can only fight at most 3 times in the last 30 mins)
2.Decrease of Duel Point will be twice than usual when you lose.
3. Can’t see other players match
Recommended wallet for the Match
Following these wallet apps are recommended to use for Weekly Cup
※You can participate the Match with other wallet, but we can’t make it sure that will work without any problems.
How the Duel Point will change
Duel point you get will be changed only when you challenge to other players, it won’t be changed with defensive battle. And Duel point will be reset for every match. See the table down below
Winners Point will be accumulated following the ranking of Weekly Cup. This point will be last in the end of 2019, and acquired point will be added every time you participant to the match.( it is expected to be reset in the end of 2019) That point will bring you the right of participation for special Matchor Yearly rewards.
Winner point will be different as followed;
Watch another player’s battle
Please check the button below(inside of the red circle).
— — — —
website : https://www.mycryptoheroes.net/
discord : https://discord.gg/aEBguk
twitter(EN) : @mycryptoheroes_