Customer Engagement- Cracking the code to stay at the top
Customer Engagement is a golden rule when it comes to running a business- customers are king, the actual bosses who help run your business.
Here’s a mini scenario- imagine working in a place where you don’t interact with your boss at all. It sounds pretty gloomy and you would not want to stay in such a workplace for long. Now here’s another scenario- imagine working in a place where you and your boss constantly interact and share feedback creating a more open and interactive environment. Now that sounds quite uplifting and you would definitely want to invest your time and energy into the workplace.
This is what good Customer Engagement looks like, it makes the customer feel valued and gives them a reason to stay with your business.
How do you crack the Customer Engagement Code?
Customer Engagement is not a random walk in the park, but a collection of well thought out and well-executed strategies. These strategies no matter how minor or major go a long way towards determining how customers engage with your business. You can take your shot at cracking the Customer Engagement through these 5 strategies-
· Use CRM Platform- You can use CRM to send on-time updates, notifications and offers to your current and potential customers, and customers appreciate on-time updates.
· Feedback- Obtaining feedback and reviews from customers is an under-rated and effective way of engaging with your customers. You can get updates related to your product and customers feel valued when you listen to their feedback.
· POS- Use POS to create detailed profiles for targeted customer groups and curate customer loyalty programs for your loyal customers. This builds a foundation of loyalty from existing customers and attracts potential customers.
· Personalized Marketing- The best part about collecting customer data is the potential to understand your customers and their personal preferences which can be used for personalized marketing and who does not love getting promotions specially personalized and curated for them.
· The 3 I’s of Marketing- Involvement, Influence and Interaction. The 3 I’s are vital when it comes to customer engagement. Respect and follow the 3 I’s and watch your customers engage more regularly with your business.
How can we help?
At eWards our all in one marketing platform makes customer engagement a walk in the park. You get a platform that is Data-Driven, Scaled by Automation and Optimized by Analytics for seamless customer engagement.