How to Boost Sales with an In-house Online Delivery System
Written by Avani Bhayani
Over the last few years, Online ordering system has been one of the most leading drivers of growth in the industry. In the age of Web 2.0 people have come to expect all kinds of industries to allow them to place orders from the convenience of their homes. According to a survey conducted by the National Restaurant Association, 60% of restaurant sales were from takeaways & delivery. People are adapting to the new digital era & are slowly shifting towards online ordering . For a finer insight, here are a few perks of having your own In-house online ordering system:
- No more commission per order — Brands can now take 100% cost and profit control by managing their stock, billing details and reports rather than paying Third party aggregators and relying on them. It’s a well-known fact that third party applications are charging close to 30% commission per order. By having their own in-house online ordering system that is synced with the POS system for processing online orders, it will help brands to boost their revenue and sales.
- Access to customer data — No customer interference and direct contact with the customers helps to offer campaigns as well as create a personalised ordering experience in today’s era. With an in-house online ordering system, collecting customer data becomes easier to keep a track and helps brands to function smoothly.
- Customized and personalised experience- Having your own online ordering system provides customers with real-time navigation, billing details, records of every order which results in hassle-free operations. The brands can customize everything starting from their entire digital menu, design and even receipts to make sure your brand shines through and looks appealing.
- Accuracy in orders- Many times, we see misunderstandings cropping up when an order is taken on a phone or in person.With an in-house online ordering system, the customer has greater control. Everything is documented hence there is reduced chances for mix-ups especially for customers who want to mention specific instructions on any particular item or a note for an order.
- Safety, hygiene and delightful Customer Experience- Be the boss of your online business by providing utmost hygiene and safety standards to all your customers. By having their own delivery fleet powered by an in-house online ordering system, a restaurant gains full control of its operations and safety measures, improving customer satisfaction and directly representing brand superiority.
By implementing an online ordering system coupled with effective marketing strategies, you’ll not only meet your customers where they are, but you’ll also stand out as an innovative business. Make in India is what we always hear, how about making it in-house. Be the sole owner of your business, don’t give away your profits for free, invest in your in-house online ordering system now.
Solution for a lifetime!