We are looking for Booking Consultants with great enthusiasm for housing. You will be responsible for helping prospective tenants hand in hand through the process of finding a suitable hostel to making viewing arrangements.
- Research various locations and discover weather conditions, transportation, security, etc.
- Determining clients’ housing needs and suggesting suitable hostels or apartments.
- Organizing viewing arrangements between landlords and clients.
- Supplying clients with pertinent information and useful housing options.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with housing trends
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
- Proven working experience as a sales agent, booking consultant or related role.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Computer Skills is a must have.
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge
- Work at the Office in Ozoro, Delta State (accommodation provided) or remotely (subject to terms)
- Might be required to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
Why work with myPadi.ng?
Working with myPadi opens a new world of adventure for you. Its an opportunity to be among smart and resilient who are geared towards making school stress-free in Africa.
As a company, we believe in offering value to keep value hence we offer;
- Free Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Competitive “startup” salary and bonuses.
How to Apply
Kindly fill-out the pre-interview form here