We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
Skills and Abilities
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge
- Work the Office in Ozoro, Delta State
- Might be required to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
How to Apply
kindly send in your CV with links to projects you’re mostly proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org stating succinctly why you’re best for the role with email subject as Finance Officer