We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s day to day operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Provide oversight of the fulfillment, administrative, customer service and community units
- Determine qualifications and competence of direct reports
- Perform other managerial duties as assigned
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Proven working experience as an operations manager or related role.
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves to fix things
- Organized and Detailed
- Work at the Office in Ozoro, Delta State [accommodation provided]
- Might be required to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
How to Apply
kindly send in your CV with links to projects you’re mostly proud of to email@example.com stating succinctly why you’re best for the role with email subject as Operations Lead.