TIKI app — install instructions
Hello, TIKI tribe! The big day is here, the TIKI app has now launched!
If you’re reading this, you are probably among the first to know about the launch, as you have signed up for TIKI early on, and are mostly likely to be part of our community or follow us on social media.
We are so lucky to have you all, and we truly appreciate all your love! We know this moment has been long waited for by many of you, and we cannot express enough how much your support means to us.
To make the best of our launch and genuinely get your feedback, we’ll share the release news in three stages:
- Our communities (Discord, Telegram, Signal). We’ll share TIKI with our communities, as we know their excitement to try and test TIKI as soon as possible!
- Our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). We’ve had quite a lot of excitement from our social media followers, so we’ll make sure to share the app launch on social shortly after we’ve notified our community groups.
- All people that have signed up. We’ll send a one-off email to everyone who’s signed up to TIKI via our website.
Our goal for release 1
In our product roadmap article, you will find our more about what the first release contains and what our future release plans are.
While we have revealed what’s upcoming over the next 3 months, we can change the priorities of each feature — it really depends on the feedback we receive from you. We will be making frequent releases, and frequent feature additions, so you
The deciding factor on every single development that we do, is your feedback.
This is why your feedback is crucial to TIKI.
With the 1st release, we need you, the users, to test the app, and let us know about any bugs that you find or improvements we can make. This will help us build the TIKI world that YOU want to see and experience.
You can inform us about these on all our community groups, social media or email. You choose the format.
We’re here and listening to your feedback. And improving TIKI with an almost superhero (Marvel OR DC — we don’t discriminate!) speed.
OK, now you know that your testing skills are super valuable to us, let’s answer the most important question — which OS is TIKI compatible with?
TIKI is available for both iOS and Android.
So don’t worry — whichever camp you are in, you’ll get to use TIKI!
June 2021 Edit:
Due to overwhelming interest in our Beta programme, access for new people to download the app will be given in stages.
Every month we’re inviting more and more people to download the app and get started! If you’ve already signed up on mytiki.com, we’re keeping you updated on the latest releases, what’s happening behind the scenes, and sending emails inviting more users to join us.
If you haven’t signed up yet: sign up! You’ll be In The Know about all things TIKI and we’ll send you an email when it’s your turn to download the app!
TIKI is available as part of a Google Play Store Closed Beta programme.
Right now, TIKI is not available on the public Play Store, so you won’t find TIKI on Google Play. Simply follow the installation steps below:
- Visit TIKI’s public link on Google Play (check your inbox. If you don’t have it yet, we’ll send you an email when your turn comes)
- Click on the link called “Download it on Google Play”
- Install TIKI Early Access app on Google Play.
On iOS TIKI is using a programme called Test Flight for this version of the app. TIKI is not available on the public App Store, so you won’t find TIKI in your store app. Follow the installation steps below:
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use.
- Tap on the TIKI’s public link on your iOS device (check your inbox for the link. If you don’t have it yet, we’ll send you an email when your turn comes)
- Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing; or tap Install or Update TIKI. You’ll then be ready to start using TIKI.
Thank you for all your support throughout the first few months of our journey at TIKI.
This is only beginning — we truly believe that our movement will grow bigger exponentially, and we cannot do this without you! Our ability to take back control of our data is much more powerful when we work together, so please keep spreading the word about TIKI!
And bear in mind that app development is an ongoing, circular process — so we constantly need your feedback, thoughts and ideas — our feedback channel will keep taking requests, go for it!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. And please sign up at mytiki.com. We are building an app FOR USERS, BY USERS. We want to be in communication with you in order to build the best app possible!