Our third Dolphin release candidate has arrived on the beta network, ready to be put through its paces by our developer community.
New with this update are some general bug and build issue fixes and better management for unchecked table entries. For more details on the version 18 features, swim on over to our Dolphin Deep Dive or surf through the commits in the Github release.
Help us test
To participate in testing on the beta network, visit https://beta.nano.org. For anyone with an existing node on beta please review the upgrade process details for information about impacts of the rai > nano renaming and database upgrades happening with Dolphin. We also encourage all beta node operators to join the #beta-net channel on Discord.
Thanks to the efforts of all our community members who help Nano improve every single day!
Release V18.0RC3 (2019–02–18)
- Cli debug online weight [#1744]
- Respond to keepalive messages within a TCP socket [#1742]
- Fix reported by TSAN issues [#1739]
- Update CLI — debug_validate_blocks to validate sideband data [#1735]
- Remove unnecessary cast [#1730]
- Cleanup unchecked table after each bootstrap attempt [#1724]
- Use cpack to build zip for win [#1706]
- adding support for rpm building [#1175]
- [ASAN] replace junk data with 0 for peer_put () [#1745]
- [ASAN] don’t create more wallets in vote_minimum test [#1743]
- Fix some asan issues in tests [#1741]
- Initialize peer_information members [#1738]
- Make the sideband open block start at a height of 1 [#1737]
- block_store.sideband_height test [#1736]
- Update appveyor.yml [#1722]
- Update github issue template bug bounty info [#1720]
- Support both nano_ and rai_ prefixes for unit conversion RPCs [#1719]
- Fix uses of lambdas on GCC < 7.1.0 [#1715]
- Find pthread in CMakeLists.txt [#1714]
- Only blacklist the TSAN file when using clang compiler [#1713]
- Fix wallet import for old JSON files [#1712]
- Appveyor: fix building PRs during CI [#1710]
- Update missed rai:: references to nano:: [#1709]
- ipc: Handle rpc actions doing async ops [#1708]