The Nano Foundation is looking to expand the core team.
We are accepting applications for a Full Stack Engineer/Infrastructure position.
Position: Full Stack Engineer, Infrastructure
The Nano Foundation is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our talented and growing team. This role will help build and maintain the systems and tools key to our mission to make money more efficient for a more equal world using Nano, a light and open digital currency.
With responsibilities across a number of pieces of infrastructure, this position affords the opportunity to work on various parts of the stack, including web UI, command-line tools, stateless backend services, and the automation of workflows. It will serve a primary role in helping the Nano Foundation provide the best tools for our community and help keep our network secure for every user.
- Maintaining secure operations of Nano’s website (Joomla)
- Diagnosing user issues by reviewing logs, creating scripts, and debugging code
- Creating tools to inspect and visualize Nano node and network operations
- Development of other tools and scripts as needed to help in network management
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Significant experience in using cryptocurrencies and related security procedures
- Full-stack development experience including web front-end and server-side development
- Experience managing *nix systems and infrastructure security, upgrades, cron jobs, web servers, etc.
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure both manually and programmatically through APIs
- Experience using C++, Python, Rust, React, Node.js and NoSQL
- Experience with devops and infrastructure automation tools including Terraform, Travis and Gitlab
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We will be in touch in due course, thank you.