Your ideas wanted for the NaNoWriMo Publication
National Novel Writing Month is almost upon us. I’m feeling that mixture of nervous and excited, that I won’t call nervousited, because it’s only one word.
This will be the fourth NaNoWriMo for this publication. My inquiring mind wants to know: what do you want to see here?
Vote with your Medium highlighter if you like any of these ideas:
- we ask for people’s questions about NaNoWriMo, and invite past participants (you!) to respond to them.
- like last year, we post writing prompts to give us fuel for our November novels
- like in 2014, we have meta prompts about writing (with the caveat that I can’t do a contest)
- we invite participants to live blog their experience (all previous years)
- we use the publication as a place to ask for help when we get stuck and give encouragement
- we feature the brave people who are live posting their NaNoWriMo drafts on Medium
- yes, and …
Please highlight your favorite ideas from above.
Do you have more ideas? I want to see them! Use a response or a private note to share your ideas.
Want to help with the pub this year?
We have a wonderful, supportive community in this publication, and I’m looking for a few participants to join me as Editors!
Initially, we’ll decide what to do with the pub this year: What kinds of posts will we have, and find people to write these posts, or write them ourselves. During November, I need help scouring Medium for #NaNoWriMo tagged posts to add to our pub and respond to posts to keep the NaNo love flowing.
I welcome your ideas as well!
Wdyt? Want to play with me this November?