This 2500 Yr Old Ayurvedic Supplement Is Better Than Any Modern Day Supplement. Find Out Why?
If you’re looking for an ultimate health supplement then you look no further than Chyawanprash.
If you are still not convinced then learn various health benefits associated with it.
Chyawanprash is the best choice for you. Since ages it has been known as an herbal tonic with wonderful health benefits.
This health formulation is prepared using an ancient Ayurvedic formula (believed to be some 2500 years old).
It contains herbs which have the potential to boost your immune. It also has energizing capacity.
The mixture or the formulation just looks like a jam. It has a brown color and a sticky consistency. As far as taste is considered, it’s a combination of sweet, sour and spicy.
This mixture contains various Ayurvedic herbs as its ingredients which is responsible for its excellent benefits. Below are the ingredients present in Chyawanprash.
Basic Ingredients Of Chyawanprash
Chyawanprash is a potent herbal tonic which contains a mixture of 49 Ayurvedic herbs.
100 g of this product can contain about 15,000 mg of Amla(Indian Gooseberry). Hence, Amla is the main ingredient of this tonic.
It mostly contains many powerful herbs. These herbs are known for their health benefits. Some of the herbs are noted below:
- Vidarikand or Pueraria
- White sandalwood
- Pippali or long pepper
- Jatamansi and many others.
The herb extracts are combined in pasteurized safflower honey and butter. It is mostly known as a fruit jam containing honey.
Health Benefits Of Chyawanprash:
You must remember your grandmother or your mother running after you with a spoon of Chyawanprash.
That was not in vain. 1 spoon of this Ayurvedic tonic has innumerable health benefits which are beyond your imagination. Here is a list of the health benefits:
- When there is a change in seasons there is chance of many viral, fungal and bacterial infections. This Ayurvedic formulation known as Chyawanprash helps in fighting against it. In this way it provides protection to the body.
- Asthma or chronic bronchitis is not untouched by many people nowadays. If you want to cure these diseases, then Chyawanprash can be a great option. It does this by improving the functioning of the lungs.
- Heat strokes are also reduced by continuous usage of Chyawanprash. This medicine helps to keep your heart healthier and stronger.
- When you eat a lot, indigestion occurs. Much of the food remains undigested. Chyawanprash if taken regularly will facilitate the digestion. It will also help in the efficient absorption of nutrients from the food that you eat.
- Any kind of constipation, nausea, gas and flatulence can be cured by regular intake of this effective Ayurvedic mixture.
- With time toxins gets accumulated in the body. This makes your blood dirty. Chyawanprash can be the best way to eliminate and purify the blood and that too naturally.
- Many a times you face reduced memory and concentration due to which you feel frustrated. Chyawanprash works as a brain energizer and helps in enhancing your memory, focus and concentration.
- After the age of 30, your skin starts showing the signs of aging. Wrinkling of the face and greying of hair is quite common. Chyawanprash has anti aging property due to which it can help you to delay such signs.
- Sexual stamina and pleasure can also be boosted by this formulation.
- People who suffer from pulmonary tuberculosis can have a sigh of relief. This Ayurvedic medicine can work as a great remedy for this disease.
- Old people and the kids lack the strength . Regular intake Chyawanprash can help them by providing strength, energy and efficient nourishment.
- Any urine infections, chest infections, throat infections or gout. Chyawanprash can be the answer to all the above said diseases.
Directions For Use
The usage and dosage of this Chyawanprash may vary from person to person. Here below is the recommendations according to which you can take Chyawanprash.
- I recommend you to take Chyawanprash one teaspoon, each in the morning and night.
- Manufacturer companies recommend taking Chyawanprash with milk. I would rather advise taking it without milk on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Age group 0 to 1 year: 1 gram
- Age group 1 to 5 years: 2.5 grams (a half teaspoon)
- Age group 6 to 12 years: 5 grams (one teaspoon)
- Age group above 12 years: 5 to 20 grams (1 teaspoon to 4 teaspoons)
- In pregnant women: One teaspoon (5 grams) in the morning and one teaspoon in the evening.
- The dosage should never exceed from 20 grams a day.
You should not eat Chyawanprash in the following conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus type 1
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Gas & ﬂatulence
- Abdominal Distention
- Frequent urination at night
- Night falls
- During constipation (if it occurs due to intestinal obstruction and abdominal gas).
It is advisable to consult a physician if you are on regular medication or have any chronic disease.
Introduce lifestyle changes such as a balanced diet and exercise to get the best benefits of Chyawanprash.
You must be thinking that is it for kids? Yes! Nowadays, even milder version of Chyawanprash is available for kids. Read below to know how?
How To Give Chyawanprash To Kids?
Nowadays, many companies make Chyawanprash are preparing this even for kids.
- It is recommended that you give it to kids only above the age of 5 in order to boost his or her immunity.
- Give only one-fourth to half spoon (¼ or ½ spoon) of Chyawanprash with a glass of milk (warm).
- It is not essential to give it to your kids on a regular basis.
- Make sure that you give it to your child only when he or she suffers from repeated instances of respiratory tract infection, stomach infection, cold or cough.
- Your kid may be allergic to some or the other ingredients. Hence, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Chyawanprash is a well-known and primitive Ayurvedic preparation. Still for some people this formulation is not suitable. They are sensitive or allergic to one or more ingredients.
Some people also face additional effects due to which they discontinue taking Chyawanprash.
Below given are the side effects thatched to Chyawanprash. Read below to know what they are?
Side-Effects Of Chyawanprash
You may experience some effects not exactly side effects. The effects depend upon your body conditions. Here is the list of effects that you may face.
- People have a fear that Chyawanprash leads to weight gain as it contains clarified butter or ghee. As a matter of fact, ghee is not the main ingredient in this herbal tonic. We need ghee in order to mix the ingredients properly. The amount of clarified butter is very low. This justifies that it will not lead to weight gain.
- You might experience a burning sensation in the stomach after consuming this herbal tonic. In such a case drink warm (not hot) milk after the consumption of Chyawanprash.
- Sometimes people experience loose stools after the consumption of Chyawanprash.
- Diabetic patients must avoid it as it contains sugar.
- Consumption of Chyawanprash daily, all-round the year should be avoided, mostly during summer as it has a reverse impact during that period.
This has been used since ages.Indians using it for long time.You can add it to your diet and take the benefits of it.
Source: Health Benefits Of Chwanprash