Hi Again! We are back with the updates for the month (Sorry for being late)!
- We are delighted to have Accenture join us in our journey by funding our centers in Dharamsala & Bangalore.
- Both our Dharamsala & Bangalore centers are operational now.
- Students used the leadership vacuum created by abundance of work in setting up the two centers. They managed all the work within themselves with minimum intervention from the team.
- Marketing and technical infrastructure consisting of IVRS helpline to inform, test & organize new potential students. Dashboard to monitor the progress. Students can call 011–3959–5141 to get started.
- Partnered with 10+ organizations to mobilize 90+ new students through reaching out to the youth they are working with already.
- Students finished the first batch of Manthan (an intensive exposure on self-awareness). Currently observing its impact.
- Restarted working on our eLearning platform — SARAL. Need volunteers proficient in react or product management.
- Students sourced and delivered freelancing projects in django opening up another revenue stream for us.
- Working on making our centers ecologically sustainable. Looking for someone with experience on working on dry toilets around Bangalore.
- Problems in placements for our students in Data Analytics course. We are looking to partner with organizations having well-defined needs & large annual intake of students.
- Mobilization of the girls remain a huge challenge. Most of the organisations are more comfortable mobilizing male students.
- With the fresh intake of students planned in April and May, we will have 120 students capacity. We are prepping up to keep up with the requirements.
- We are late with our GBU.
- Leave policy has always been a challenge for us. It is hard to evaluate in a decentralized setup the need for a particular leave for the student.
P.S: We believe it is crucial to make you a part of our journey and use your help in various problems that we are facing, and not just paint a rosy picture. Hence, we share our updates in this format where we are honest, crisp and vulnerable.