Sprint Retropective #Rafli
What I got from this project:
- I learned Picasso Library for Android
- I learned Github
- I learned Google API’s (Maps & Places)
- I learned Firebase (Database, Storage, Authentication, Cloud Messaging, App Indexing, Invites, UI)
- I learned Material Design
- I learned Facebook SDK
- I learned Layout in Android
- I learned to solve my own problem
- Stackoverflow has become my best friend even as my girlfriend :3
Problem in All Sprint :
- Must learn a lot about Google API’s because some methods in API 18 and above are different.
- Must learn a lot about Github and how to solve the problems that occur.
- If it stuck on a problem, it usually becomes lazy to fix the problem.
- Not discipline
- Slack only becomes a means of communication, it should be able to upload your problem there.
Good news in All Sprint :
- We use all the resources to learn in order to run this project
- Learn how to work as a team
- Get experience how to create an android app
- All member take responsible for their task
- Learn quickly
- We learned how to respect time, because the less time the more pressure we get.
- This project requires quick-learning, because technology is growing faster (it means some methods are different in API 18 or above).
- Suggestion from all problems.
- The lecturer should explain why we are using Scrum, why not the other.
Thank You very much Mr. Azani.