Claim Instructions of ATP Smartdrop
Who Can Participate in the Smartdrop:
The Nebulas Council will take a blockchain snapshot on 16:00, October 15 (UTC+8), 2018. Only Mainnet NAS coin holders will be able to participate in the Smartdrop and claim ATP.
1. Please make sure that you have full ownership of your Nebulas mainnet address (Nebulas addresses start with “n1”), and more than 0 Mainnet NAS coins are in your mainnet address. You can then participate in the Smartdrop directly.
2. If your Mainnet NAS coins are deposited on exchanges, please review recent announcements of Nebulas and the related exchanges. Currently gate.io supports the ATP Smartdrop. Please stay tuned for more exchanges that will support the smartdrop.
(For the specific rules and requirements of the Smartdrop, please refer to the relevant announcements of the above mentioned exchanges.)
How to Claim ATP:
1. Community members with full ownership of Nebulas mainnet address (Nebulas addresses start with “n1”) will have to confirm their claims via one of the following methods, from October 17 (UTC+8), 2018. Otherwise they cannot participate in the Smartdrop.
1) Enter your Nebulas mainnet address via the appropriate button in NAS nano and apply for the Smartdrop.
2) Enter your Nebulas mainnet address on the claim button of ATP’s official website, and apply for the Smartdrop.
2. For community members who hold Mainnet NAS coins on exchanges: if you deposit your NAS on gate.io, which supports the ATP Smartdrop, please stay tuned for the relevant announcement from gate.io after the snapshot. If you hold NAS on other exchanges besides gate.io, you must transfer your NAS to a participating location supporting the Smartdrop before the snapshot(for participating locations, please review the above section titled “Who can participate in the Smartdrop”).
After users confirm their claims, we’ll distribute ATP to them: 1 NAS= 1 ATP
1. Only qualified Mainnet NAS coin holders can participate in the ATP Smartdrop. ERC20 NAS token (address starts with “0x”) holders CANNOT participate in the Smartdrop. If you cannot swap your tokens via exchanges, please take your time to swap ERC20 tokens into Mainnet NAS coins through NAS nano (v2.2.0) before 16:00, October 10 (UTC+8), 2018. Otherwise you cannot participate in the Smartdrop.
2. When NAS self-service token swap ends on 16:00, October 10 (UTC+8), 2018, ERC20 token holders can only swap their tokens through exchanges before October 15 (blockchain snapshot time), then can participate in the Smartdrop. If your Mainnet NAS coins are deposited on exchanges which do not support the Smartdrop, then you cannot participate in the Smartdrop.
Please pay attention to the fake applications, false messages, phishing websites, phishing emails, fake customer service, etc. The Nebulas team WILL NOT ask users for private keys — please be aware of potential frauds! The Nebulas team assumes no responsibility for any loss caused by users’ personal fault or third parties.
The Nebulas Council has the final interpretation right of the ATP Smartdrop and will adjust the related rules according to the actual situation. Please review the recent announcements of Nebulas.
October 8, 2018