This report includes technical developments, online activity including governance and monthly data statistics.
- April - NAS nano Pro wallet bug fix
- The balance data display bug fix;
- The data display bug fix when the Swap amount is too large.
- April - Chrome extension wallet version 0.2.8 released
- Address update for contracts and bug fixes.
Please download NasExtWallet in the Chrome extension store.
- May - Forum upgrades
The Nebulas Forum’s framework has been upgraded to improve system security, server upgrade, improved database security measures and update the security of user routine operations such as login, registration, and password retrieval. The mail service has also been updated. These updates have created a better forum environment. Everyone is welcome to register.
Please visit: community.nebulas.io
Events and governance
- April 14: DFINITY Internet Computer Mainnet Release City Toure
Nebulas founder Hitters Xu, FBG founder Vincent Zhou, founder of Shanghai Frontier Technology Symposium and Loopring CTO participated in the roundtable meeting of the Internet Computer Mainnet Release City Tour.
- April 23 — April 28: The 13th mainnet PoD governance voting ended
51 governance nodes (50 participating) voted on 2 proposals and 1 test project. Click to view details.
- May 20 Talk about DeFi at the 3rd World Digital Asset Summit (2021)
Hitters Xu, the founder of Nebulas, and the founders and employees of projects such as Chainlink, The Graph, Loopring, and Oasis, held a roundtable meeting on the topic of “New DeFi Power and Technology.” Discussions were conducted on topics such as the development of DeFi, innovation issues, and market breakthroughs.
- May 23 — May 28: The 14th mainnet PoD governance voting ends
51 governance nodes (50 participating) voted on 4 proposals and 3 test items. Including daily overseas community operations and a proposal for expanded support for NFT’s on Nebulas. Click to view details.
- NAS Graph code and documentation update
NAS Graph is incubated by Nebulas Labs and is based on “The Graph”, to create open middleware on the emerging public chain, to provide data transmission, indexing, cross-chain application sharing services for a variety of ecosystem projects where developers can more easily use blockchain explore data and to meet the demands of a dynamic, decentralized world.
NAS Graph is an open source infrastructure supporting data and block information synchronization and index on the public chain to provide convenient data query services for DApp terminals.
In April, NAS Graph carried out code upgrades, document updates, test address updates, etc.
For further information, visit: graph.nebulas.io
Cross-chain asset conversion link.nextdao.io and decentralized exchange swap.nextdao.io
- Total supply of nUSDT: 133,695.769408 nUSDT
- LP pledge pool size: 266,648.166 USDT
- NAX-NAS pledge pool annualized rate of return: 30.16%
Node platform node.nebulas.io
- Average annualized rate of return: 75.3%
- Total NAS incentives sent: 2,934,028.74 NAS
- Total number of nodes: 58
- Current total votes: 879,802,077 NAX (Accounting for 43.81% of total NAX)
Community collaboration platform Go.nebulas.io
- 299 projects
- 366 proposals
Decentralized staking: dStaking
- Generated NAX: 2,008,009,868.19 NAX
- NAS dStaking pledge amount: 15,596,032.86 NAS (accounting for NAS circulation: 24.78%)
Statistics deadline: June 2, 2021