Nebulas Mainnet Snapshot of ATP Smartdrop Ended
At 16:00 on October 15 (UTC+8), 2018, Nebulas Council has finished the snapshot of Nebulas mainnet. Only Mainnet NAS coin holders who has been taken the snapshot can participate in the ATP Smartdrop.
ATP Smartdrop Applying Time:
Starts on October 17, 2018 (UTC+8)
1. Nebulas mainnet users:
(1) NAS nano
Open NAS nano and you can see the Smartdrop apply button on the home page. Enter your Mainnet NAS address ( starts with n1 and has 35 characters ), and submit the ATP application.
(2) The official website of ATP ( atlasp.io )
Open the official website of ATP ( atlasp.io ), you can see the ATP apply button in the home page. Enter your Mainnet NAS address ( starts with n1 and has 35 characters ), and submit the ATP application.
2. Exchange users
Currently only gate.io supports ATP Smartdrop, please follow the related announcements of gate.io after the snapshot.
1. For the detailed information about ATP Smartdrop, please refer to the related announcement of Nebulas official website.
2. For more information about the apply instructions of ATP, please refer to: Claim Instructions of ATP Smartdrop
3. Only qualified Mainnet NAS coin holders can participate in the ATP Smartdrop. ERC20 NAS token ( address starts with “0x” ) holders CANNOT participate in the Smartdrop.
4. ERC20 NAS token holders can swap tokens via exchanges. However, if you do not swap tokens before the snapshot time, then you cannot participate in the ATP Smartdrop.
5. Please pay attention to the fake applications, false messages, phishing websites, phishing emails, fake customer service, etc. The Nebulas team WILL NOT ask users for private keys — please be aware of potential frauds! The Nebulas team assumes no responsibility for any loss caused by users’ personal faults or third parties.
6. The Nebulas Council has the final interpretation right of the ATP Smartdrop and will adjust the related rules according to the actual situation. Please review the recent announcements of Nebulas.
October 15, 2018