For the past two years, the Nebulas team has focused on their vision of “let everyone benefit from decentralized collaboration.” To meet this goal, the Nebulas team along with the community have researched the underlying technology, marketed, explored new application scenarios and much more.
During the first half of 2019, we released Nebulas NOVA to the main network which created the opportunity for smart, on-chain governance; on-chain voting; launched the community collaboration platform Go Nebulas; launched the official Nebulas community forum; and finally, continued the development of the underlying technology and ecosystem products.
Reviewing the first half of 2019, the achievements we have made, the current market conditions as well as revised policy enforcement changes, Nebulas will focus on the technology roadmap for the second half of this year. We understand that after two years of exploration and technological innovations, Nebulas must find a strong application scenario and to this end, we will actively invest in the development and exploration of business scenarios via on-chain collaboration technology as the backbone of innovation.
Nebulas’ technological roadmap for the second half of 2019 is as follows:
- August 2019: The official launch of the Smart Asset platform nextDAO; redefining the Token Economy.
- September 2019: Upgrading of the consensus algorithm to lay the foundation for implementing and starting community node distribution.
- October 2019: Node campaign; the initial release of Nebulas’ mainnet node decentralization plan giving more control to the community.
- November 2019: Nebulas Force upgrade; on-chain self-upgrading and evolution which will provide stronger technical support for Nebulas’ ecosystem.
- The second half of 2019: The Go Nebulas community collaboration platform will implement a new approach to on-chain collaboration.
Long-term plan — 2020:
- The first half of 2020: Proof of Devotion (PoD) live on the main network.
- The second half of 2020.6: The third anniversary of Nebulas and the initial realization of the Autonomous Metanet.
In addition to the above plan, Nebulas will release the semi-annual financial report with one being released in August and the annual report from the Nebulas Foundation.
Additionally in August, we will start to collect opinions from the community pertaining to the possible destruction of the 35 million NAS in the community fund. Be sure to stay tuned for further announcements.