Last week, the Nebulas Explorer and NAS nano Pro received a update to better support NAT voting.
NAS nano pro
NAS nano pro now includes the following features:
1. Support NAT display function.
a. The main page shows the number of NAT votes.
b. Added voting ID to the wallet so you can clearly see voting transactions.
c. The transaction page in the wallet details page displays NAT voting transactions.
d. Once a vote is complete, DApp and voting transactions are distinguished.
2. Improved methods for users to scan, vote, transfer, etc., display the maximum wallet balance when transferring.
3. Support push function
a. transaction push
b. Notification push
You can download NAS nano Pro at https://nebulas.io/cn/wallets.html
The Nebulas web explorer now also displays and supports NAT transactions.
Open Explorer , enter the address and search, click “ NAT “ to view the details of your wallet address NAT .
To view details, simply open the web explorer at explorer.nebulas.io, enter an address into the search field and click on the NAT button to view all NAT transactions.
Displayed transactions include:
- NR Incentive: NAT obtained from the wallet address NR value
- Pledge Rewards: NAT obtained via Pledge NAS
- Vote NAT: Number of NAT voted
All the data is clear and easy to understand. You no longer have to guess about the source of your NAT.