Nebulas Weekly Report #3 Nov 6, 2017
Nebulas Weekly Report
#3 Nov 6, 2017
Welcome to the #3 of Nebulas Weekly Report, weekly published report delivering developments in Nebulas projects.
Nebulas Weekly Report is maintained by Nebulas Developer Team.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, or @nebulasio on Twitter.
THIS WEEK’S Top Commits
We were keeping developing v0.3.0 and improving the Go-nebulas this week.
We also started to design & implement PoD (Proof of Devotion). More details are below:
- Implemented storage type in Google V8 Engine.
- Finished creating & deploying smart contracts in NVM.
- Added stream store cache & automatic clean functions into P2P network.
- Implemented deploying & calling smart contracts by JSON-RPC.
- Implemented mapping GPRC to HTTP.
- Started to design PoD.