In line with the DeFi roadmap for the second half of 2020, Nebula Cross-Linked Asset Service, Link.nextDAO and Decentralized Swap Exchange Transaction Service Swap.nextDAO will be moved to an October launch due to changes in development and testing plans.
Link’s intelligent contract code on Ethereum and Nebulas networks have been mostly stable. The front-end, contract development and debugging has been mostly completed and is in the final internal testing stage. Swap’s Smart Contract code is complete and the front-end debugging and verification is in progress, and is about to enter the internal testing phase.
Link.nextDAO Beta Feature:
- Supports converting USDT on Ethereum into nUSDT on the Nebulas blockchain;
- Supports nUSDT conversion to Ethereum USDT;
- Support for Information Exchange Between Ethereum Address and Nebulas Address.
Swap.nextDAO Beta Feature:
Swap.nextDAO is an AMM-based (automated market maker) decentralized exchange on the Nebulas mainnet.
- The automatic market making model based on AMM allows users to deposit money to provide liquidity;
- Supported trading pairs for Beta include nUSDT-NAS and NAX-NAS;
- Provides a post-trade transfer function that allows the user to send the exchanged tokens directly to a specified address within the same Tx after the token is traded.
DeFi Ecosystem Companion Product Upgrade:
- Nebulas’ Chrome browser plug-in and NAS nano Pro wallet UI to query and manage new currencies;
- Explorer updates to query new currency transactions.
DeFi products involve asset security, must ensure the security and stability of intelligent contracts, avoid contract attacks, contract loopholes allowing for stealing of currency, etc…, need extensive testing on the testnet to ensure the avoidance of logical loopholes in the contracts and at the same time, to conduct professional independent audits of the contract code. After a formal contract audit is completed and an audit report is obtained indicating no security issues, the project will be officially released to the mainnet.
The release plan is as follows:
- Publish all open source smart contracts to Github for review by an independent audit firm;
- Network testing, community testing and developers can submit bugs for Bug Bounty rewards;
- After completion of the public survey and obtaining the audit report, the mainnet product will be officially released and the early adopter activities will be launched.
To thank the community for its support for Nebula, users who are the first to experience the new product will receive benefits from Early Bird when it comes to the main network.
- Early adopter benefit I: Link conversion will be free of charge
During the period leading to the official launch of the lending products, the conversion from Ethereum USDT to Nebulas nUSDT through Link is fully free of charge.
- Early adopter benefit II: Swap Awards
Users who deposit funds into the available pools will gain additional benefits by pledging LP tokens in addition to sharing transaction fees. The specific revenue plan will be announced before the mainnet product is launched.
September 30, 2020
Learn more about Nebulas:
Official website: Nebulas.io
Node Platform: node.nebulas.io
Smart asset platform nextDAO: nextDAO.io
New Telegram(EN): t.me/nebulasen
Telegram Node Operating Group: t.me/nasnode
Community Forum: community.nebulas.io