Supplementary explanation for NAS mainnet coinswap
The NAS mainnet coin swap officially opened on May 7, 2018. At present, the coin swap is now available on currency exchanges too. Holders of Nebulas ERC20 tokens can swap to NAS mainnet coins using Huobi（https://www.huobi.pro/) or Gate.io, (https://gate.io/). More exchanges plan to support the NAS coin swap soon. Stay tuned for updates.
For more information, please refer to official updates from the relevant exchanges:
NAS mainnet coin swap announcement of Huobi: https://www.huobi.br.com/notice_detail/?id=1473
NAS mainnet coin swap announcement of gate.io：https://gate.io/article/16426
We are listening to the community’s experience about your experience with token swaps via exchanges. To address your comments, we are releasing a supplementary explanation to describe:
The swap process via exchanges:
- In the first step, all you need to do is transfer your NAS ERC20 token to your Huobi or Gate.io account. The exchange will then complete the swap to NAS mainnet coins automatically.
- The second step is to download the NAS mainnet wallet and create your mainnet wallet address;
- In the third step, withdraw your NAS coins from the exchange, and specify your NAS mainnet wallet address (which begins with “n1”) as the deposit address.
Wallet download link：
Wallet tutorials link：https://github.com/nebulasio/wiki/blob/master/tutorials.md
Below is a screenshot of the deposit screen on Huobi.
2. Exchange KYC for US Customer
Currently, Huobi and Gate.io do not support sign ups from citizens of certain countries such as United States (please read the relevant user agreement carefully).
1) Huobi does not support user registrations from U.S. citizens. All users must be authenticated to withdraw their coins. If you are a U.S. citizen, you may not be able to pass KYC and you will not be able to withdraw coins.
2) Gate.io is not currently available to U.S. citizens. Again, users registration is possible, but KYC is required for the withdrawal of coins. U.S. citizens won’t be able to pass KYC and thus cannot withdraw coins from Gate.io.
3. Coinswapping via wallet
Coinswapping via wallet will launch soon. Users who cannot swap coins through exchanges will be able to via wallets. Currently, the NAS wallet mobile app is testing in public beta on the Nebulas testnet and will launch soon.
4. The NAS mainnet coin swap
The NAS mainnet coin swap will be carry on for a long time. Even if exchanges cease to swap coins at a later time, you will always be able to swap your coins using the official Nebulas wallet.