Sydney Digital Currency Exchange | Ecosystem Member
Sydney Digital Currency Exchange (SDCE) is a premium exchange and OTC with access to over 120 coins, 360 pairs with Fiat/Token transactions that supports Institutional, Retail and Trusts and SMSF globally.
SDCE is a platform for both wholesale and retail investors, with a user friendly interface that supports both investor methods. They list quality tokens that wish to access distribution channels throughout Asia and the larger Pacific and European markets. SDCE is a reputable, compliant and licensed platform following the guidelines of AUSTRAC, ADCA and ASIC.
Their services include:
- Lowest competitive trading fees 0.1 -0.8%
- Funds, trusts, business, institutional accounts accepted
- SDCE follows AML and KYC methods
- Gateway to a growing mandarin community that has a keen interest in Blockchain projects and ICO investing from mainland China.
- Active community social groups and users on the platform where further exposure and adoption is strong for new exciting projects
- Active trading users means high liquidity, volumes.
- AUD — Token , Token — Token withdrawal and deposits trading transactions, attracting users who are look for exit strategies and stable currency pairing (++)
- Friendly and attractive terms for quality projects to be listed on exchange to support the longevity of the ICO runway and community adoption
- Premium exchange to meet the full needs and spectrum of the clients’ needs and support the ongoing community interest in quality ICO projects.
NEM’s cryptocurrency XEM is listed on SDCE as a premium product and will be promoted through SDCE channels in the China and Australian community.
For more info or to contact SDCE you can find them at: