$Doge2 to $NMSIS Airdrop Event
As promised, we will soon airdrop $NMSIS tokens to all $DOGE2 holding wallets on a 1 for 1 basis.
Only individual BEP20 addresses holding $DOGE2 by March 14th will be able to claim their airdrop of $NMSIS token.
Holders of DOGE2 on BankerDoge HAVE NO ACTION TO TAKE and will receive their airdropped $NMSIS directly on their holding wallet (on Polygon network) on the 10th of May.
Holders of DOGE2 on Exchanges : On March 3rd, the 10% Doge2 fee was lowered to 2%. To compensate for the Tax and Exchange fees, you will be airdropped 2% extra $NMSIS + 50 NMSIS. Holders transferring from LaToken need to fill in this form and will get 13% +50 extra $NMSIS to also compensate for the LaToken 11% fee.
Airdrop event proceedings
- On March 3rd, start of the Tax compensation : the 10% Doge2 fee was lowered to 2%. To compensate for the Tax and Exchange fees, will be airdropped 2% extra $NMSIS + 50 NMSIS. Holders transferring from LaToken will get 13% extra $NMSIS to also compensate for the LaToken 11% fee (please fill in this form).
- You will have until March 12th to transfer your Doge2 tokens to your own custodial Web3 Address (see guide below)
- On March 14th, we will take a snapshot of all addresses owning Doge2 tokens and whitelist them for the airdrop.
- From March 16th to March 23rd, you will have to initiate your claim to $NMSIS tokens here $NMSIS airdrop page) All claims initiated within these dates and only then, will receive an airdrop of $NMSIS token of the exact same amount of $Doge2 in the wallet. The $NMSIS tokens will be delivered to all addresses on the 10th of May.
- On March 24th, we will reinstate the fees and taxes on Doge2. If you want to send back your tokens to exchange, please proceed before that date.
You will find below a guide to help you through our $NMSIS Airdrop event
Step 1: get your DOGE2 to your own web3 wallet
If you already have a Web3 wallet such as Trust Wallet or Metamask with your $DOGE2 on it, you can skip to the next step.
If you don’t have an address and/or your $DOGE2 tokens are presently on an exchange or staking site, please follow these steps :
BSC Doge2 contract: 0x3780e00d4c60887af38345ccd44f7617dbfb10a0
Step 2: Claiming your $NMSIS tokens
On March 14th, we will take a snapshot of all BSC addresses holding $DOGE2 and whitelist them for the airdrop claim.
From March 16th to March 23rd , you will be able to initiate your claim to $NMSIS token at:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $NMSIS airdrop page <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Follow the steps on the video below to claim your tokens:
Once claimed, you should receive an e-mail confirmation, make sure to check your spam inbox if not.
$NMSIS tokens will be delivered to your address on the day of $NMSIS IDO, mid-April to early-may.
Polygon $NMSIS contract : 0x3f5b2063e500492463589b17f9ea9cf2af9771cf
If you are on Metamask, please make sure you have selected the correct network (Polygon) before adding the new token.
Step 3: Transferring back your DOGE2 tokens
Please follow the 2nd half of the video above to transfer back your $DOGE2 tokens to the exchange or staking site
About Nemesis Downfall
Nemesis downfall is the first ever Battle Royale / MMORPG Play-to-earn game developed as a game with crypto serving it and not the other way around. In a dystopian future, players will be able to fight each other in a BR style game, which will then be embedded in a persistent world MMORPG-like game with a whole in-game economy based on its $NMSIS token and lootable NFTS.