Thank you for using NEORT as usual.
NEORT is collaborating with the “FUJISANTEN 3.0” sponsored by Starburn, Inc. We will carry out a campaign to exhibit your artworks at the exhibition.
Period: February 2 (Sun) - February 8 (Sat), 2020 11: 00 - 18:00 (Open all day)
Venue: T-ART HALL 140–0002 2–6–10 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo
During the campaign, you can post your artworks with the tag “#fujisanten3” to NEORT and Twitter.
We choose the excellent one from those artworks and it will be exhibited at the selection exhibition of the FUJISANTEN starting from 2/2.
The theme is “Mt. Fuji”.
It is not necessary to draw Mt. Fuji itself.
Even artwork created with inspiration from Mt. Fuji is OK.
You can submit as many works as you like.
How to apply
- Create artworks with the theme of “Mt. Fuji.”
- Post a work of art with the tag “#fujisanten3” on NEORT
- Tweet the NEORT artwork link with the hashtag “#NEORT #fujisanten3.”
January 19, 2020
Published artworks are able to be browsed from here.
Project onto a 220-inch screen with an 8K projector.
Therefore, if your video artwork is selected, please send us an 8K file.
- Size: 220-inch screen, 8K (7,680px × 4,320px)
- Direction: Landscape
- Duration: 1-minute max
- Sound: None
- Sensor: None
- Format: H.264, mp4 (Video artworks only)
- 2019.12.16: Application start
- 2020.01.19: Application deadline
- 2020.01.21: Announcement of winning artworks, preparation of artworks for exhibition
- 2020.01.28: Submit artwork for exhibition
- 2020.02.02: Selection exhibition start
This campaign is a valuable opportunity to project with an 8K projector, so please join us.
You can browse artworks and join this campaign from below link.
if you have any questions about the campaign, please contact us.