Safety Tips: Be Aware of Scammers and Imposters
It has come to our attention that scammers are trying to sell fake NEP seed round tokens. The seed round tokens can only be purchased 👉 by submitting the form in our website. No other way is possible.
- You must understand that scammers and imposters will be trying to deceive you to steal your funds.
- On any social media, you must not trust people who ask you money. Whoever asks money on a private message is likely a scammer.
- Please ask your questions in the official chat group whenever you are unsure about anything.
- Even in the official chat group, a malicious user can join 👉 copying our profile, impersonating us. If they request you to talk in private, do not. If they ask you to send money, do not.
- Any offer related to the Neptune Mutual protocol must be double checked only on the app, not telegram, twitter, or anywhere else
- Admins will never reach out to you directly for anything.
- We will NEVER have any offers to sell on a private message.
- We do not need your private keys or wallet registration. We don’t need anything from you in a private message.
- Anyone who claims to be Neptune Mutual admin or team member trying to chat with you is most likely a scammer.
- Do not fall victim for these kind of scam tactics. Protect your private keys and digital assets.
Bookmark these links:
- Bookmark the website: https://neptunemutual.com (Note it’s a dot com domain, no other domains)
- Bookmark the app URL: https://app.neptunemutual.com (Ensure you are visiting https version of the website or page)
- When performing any kind of transaction, access our website and app only using the bookmarks.