Forget packages for UI in your next Flutter App
Featuring: EARLY ACCESS — FLUTTER UI
Yeah, you read it right.
You are into flutter?
- Yes, I am. It is just great.
Are you willing to speed up your UI development process and focus on core logic?
What do you do currently to speed up your development?
- Pre-made UI packages.
Are you happy with continuous ‘imports’ and explicit packages?
- Unfortunately, not.
There you are, so let us begin with the magic.
(Want to skip reading, head over to Flutter UI — Early Access)
- Visual Demo
Flutter UI widgets, built for any project
Utilize 15+ pre-made Flutter code snippets assisting with both design and functionality. Save hundreds of hours in development time, all with 0 dependencies.
- Save hours of development time by using prebuilt widgets.
- All with 0 dependencies; Just copy, paste, and it’s in!
Current Available Sections :
- Full Apps
- UI of apps for e-commerce, social media, clones.
- To integrate with your existing app
- Common Screens required for majority of applications
- Utility Code & Widgets
Developed by Zachery Gentry
DEMO — AirBnb Clone (Featured)
Exploring with a four-fold methodology
- Create a new Flutter Project
- Use any editors as per your choice. After creating the project, you can structure your project files and folders that suit you, with no constraint as such.
- New .dart file
- Add a .dart file which will help in keeping the code clean. This is the file where our ‘magic’ code goes in.
- Head over to Flutter UI
- There are various categories, select ‘AirBnb Clone’ under the ‘Full Apps’ section. Click on Copy Code and now we have a whole app on our clipboard (isn’t it fascinating)
- Paste and RUN
- Paste the copied code in the new .dart file, place the widget named AirbnbClone() as per your requirement. (For most cases at ‘home’ of the MaterialApp.)
NOTE- Use this resource wisely and make sure you have your concepts clear. Blind copy-pasting without understanding is foolishness.
Get Extra 15% off on your Early-Access Purchase
Use the coupon at checkout — Flutter UI — Code Snippets for Flutter Apps