Ground Point Annotation of Wheels
Types of Obstacles
1. Passenger vehicles: automobile, SUV, sports car, pickup truck.
2. Three-wheelers: tricycles, express trucks, and 3-wheeled mobility scooters for the elderly.
3. Minivan: Minivans, MPV, and those with less than 20 passengers are labeled as minivans.
4. Van: those with closed loading part in the back, while the one with a container ado in the back doesn’t belong to the van.
5. Bus: buses (similar to public buses), large buses. Those which can host 20–30 people should be labeled as buses.
6. Trucks and vehicles with hoppers; Large tricycles are also labeled as trucks (which are similar to trucks in size and function).
7. Trailer: drag vehicles that cannot run. A road rescue vehicle with alarm lights. An excavator pulled on a truck is not a trailer.
8. Split truck: the front of the truck can be separated from the boxcar. Note that those with no front truck still need to be labeled as trailers.
Ground Point of Obstacle
1. For vehicles on the ground, labelers need to mark their touch point.
2. It is necessary to label the ground points of the front tires and rear tires with dots.
3. For ground points, the labelers should label the tags of the left front, left back, right front, and right back(take the head of the car as the front).
4. The ground point and the box of the corresponding obstacle need to have a relationship. It is necessary to know that the ground point belongs to which obstacle.
Visible and Invisible Attributes
Ground points (including human ground points) should be labeled with visible and invisible attributes.
- Visible: it is visible when there is no occlusion at all.
- Invisible: it is not visible in the case of full occlusion.
For ground points, no matter if it is occluded by any object or itself, it is necessary to imagine the position of ground points.
1. Label the ground points at the intersection between the tire and the ground with dots. The ground points need to be labeled on the outside of the tire.
2. For trucks and trailers which have more than 4 front and rear tires, only need to label the front and rear tires, excluding the middle tires.
3. The actual position of ground points in the image of the truncated vehicle should be imagined.
Outsource your data labeling tasks to ByteBridge, you can get high-quality ML training datasets cheaper and faster!
- Free Trial Without Credit Card: you can get your sample result in a fast turnaround, check the output, and give feedback directly to our project manager.
- 100% Human Validated
- Transparent & Standard Pricing: clear pricing is available(labor cost included)