What is Kafkana ?
Kafkana is an open-source multiple Kafka clusters dashboard management
What are the features offered by kafkana ?
- Support multiple clusters stored in your browser local-storage
- List of brokers with a configuration map
- List of topics with details about replica — ISR etc.
- List of consumers and consumer groups with details
- Create / Delete topics
- Cluster summary topic count, partition count, under replicated count, preferred replica recent, broker count, etc.
- Get topic by name with details
- Get messages from topic with filter by timeStamp start — end with message details
Topic Message with filter by timestamp, messages payload keys, and sorting
Consumer groups list
How to install?
docker build -t kafkana-api -f backend/Dockerfile .
docker build -t kafkana-ui --build-arg configuration=production -f frontend/Dockerfile .
docker run -d -p 4200:80 kafkana-ui -e API_URL=localhost:8080
For developers and contributors
The backend is a java spring-boot application and the front end is an angular application.