Nerd For Tech — Community Updates | Week 2
Series of Content
- What happened in the last week?
- What challenges did we face?
- What positives did we experience?
- What’s the plan for this week?
What happened in the last week?
Finally, we have launched two things. First is the ELA (Explore -> Learn -> Apply) framework. In a nutshell, it’s a small step towards building a community culture around practical learning & collaboration.
The second most important point is we have opened a door for those who want to join the community team. Here’s a blog post for complete information.
What challenges did we face?
- Nobody knows about these initiatives yet. We know it’ll take time. There’s still an engagement issue in the community space over Slack since people are not used to it. We’re regularly updating the community about these opportunities in the 01_news_and_guidelines Slack channel.
- We’re struggling while bringing value to the community from the folks who joined us as an Expert/Advisor. Again, this challenge lies in an engagement space, where the individuals are not quite active, which could be because they’re not used to Slack.
What positives did we experience?
- There are working professionals who believe in our vision & have joined us as advisors/experts.
What’s the plan for this week?
- To reach out to professionals around the world & educate them about our initiatives.
- To onboard energetic & passionate folks as community members.
- To structure the learning resources on the website.
If you have any suggestions or ideas or feedback. Don’t hesitate & get in touch via mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM us over LinkedIn or join our slack community & send a message in the #02_suggestions channel.
Team Nerd For Tech