The application looks like simple views for each state. React will efficiently update and render just the right component when your data changes. The declarative view makes your code more prognosticable and more facile to debug. As well as it is composed of multiple components, each responsible for rendering a minute, reusable piece of HTML. Those components can be nested within other components to built out of simple building blocks.
Introduction to React Native
Top Feature of React.Js?
There are so many platforms for developing front-end web applications. But in React, has some unique features for developing your application easier. The following are the key features of it ;
- Easy to learn: Anyone can easily understand this language. But you need basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Performance: React does not offer any concept of a built-in container for dependency. Can use Require JS, EcmaScript 6 modules which we can use via Babel, ReactJS-di to inject dependencies automatically.
- Data Binding: Uses one-way data binding and an application architecture (Flux) that controls the flow of data to components through one control point. Therefore, it is easier to debug.
- Native Approach: This can be used to create mobile applications. It is reusability-supported. So we can make Android, IOS, and Web applications.
- Testability: We can test these applications very easily.