The last time I Googled an encoding tool
Today I was googling, yet again, to get a quick encoding of an HTML snippet to display inside a web page I was creating.
I’ve done this a hundred times and every time I seem to land on a new tool but they all have something in common.
- They are slow
- They look like something from the 90s
- They are riddled with stuff I don’t need
Then I need to
- figure out which of two fields to add something in
- I need to switch to the decode or encode mode because I always end up in the wrong one to start with
- I need to press a button to do my conversion
- I need to update my code and press again to adjust it
Open https://ddikman.github.io/encode-tools/ and you have HTML and URL encoding, live without a single button to press (unless you need to find another tool, sorry, I didn’t fix that out-of-the-box.. yet)
Check out the repository and help add more encoders!
GitHub - ddikman/encode-tools: Tools to encode and decode stuff in browser without button pressing
One day, I got sick of googling encode html and find pages and pages of tools that'll do the job after you figure out…
Bookmark & enjoy!