Covering Jul 22 to Aug 4
- Transaction structure change preview.
- Consensus changes: #1252 Uncle descendant limit and #1343 Tweak cellbase maturity.
Changes in CKB
We have published v0.19.0-pre1, which includes all work completed in the last two weeks.
Updates and features in this version:
This RPC split the block reward into different components, which can help to understand the economic model.
It changed the uncle verification rule to fix a potential security issue that blocks from another chain can be packaged as uncles.
This is an important performance improvement. It avoids transactions broadcast flooding.
An important refactoring that utilizes the rocksdb transaction to simplify the codebase.
This PR removes data from the transaction cell output, and adds new field output data into the transaction.
The cellbase maturity duration is changed to 7200 blocks.
The version 0.19.0 has many changes to the cell model. This comment describes how the transaction will look like in the new version.
Changes in CKB VM
- #80: fix: ELF parsing panics in AOT mode
Changes in CKB CLI
- #24: Mock transaction support
Changes in Toolchains
- Released v0.17.0
- Updated address format
- Added new chain and net RPC methods
- Implemented new UI
- Refactored Toast component and global state management
- Added secondary epoch reward
- Applied new address format
- Updated data sync method
- Improved Windows Assisted Installer
- Fixed a bug that makes the app unable to quit properly
- Added experimental updater
- Improved sync performance
- Polished UI screens
- Fixed several bugs