NWWU#15: July 4–8
Tech & Product
On the tech & product sides of things, our teams have been focusing on:
- Enhancement of the “Explore Network” & “Latest copies” section
- New page : Claimable royalties + Claimed royalties history
Sending a portfolio
- Alert message preventing users from sending a portfolio to the wrong address (like a centralized exchange)
From a growth perspective, we have:
- Collaborated with The Block to publish an overview of what we’ve been up to.
- Pushed an overview with Cointribune:
- Opened our “LEGO Twitter Flood” — participations open until July 18
- Officially announced our sponsorship of the coming NFTParis event
- Insured our TVL up to $5 million with Nexus Mutual to further protect our users’ funds
Looking for your next move within an exciting web 3.0 start-up!?
We’re hiring guys!
- Backend engineers (Nodejs, Typescript, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, French Speakers).
- Frontend engineers (React, Tailwind CSS, GraphQL, French Speakers)